Subvert Central

Full Version: We need...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...a snax thread! Twisted

[Image: tunnocks_wafers.jpg]

Homerdrool
we need.....

weed :P
Teef
......to take business out of music!
I'm with Logos, 100% .

[Image: Walkers-MMPO.jpg]

Homerdrool
[Image: worms7.jpg]

Homerdrool
ribby dibby dibby Wrote:[Image: worms7.jpg]

Homerdrool

Rofl
ribby dibby dibby Wrote:[Image: worms7.jpg]

Homerdrool

HAHAHA!
WiLSHY Wrote:I need these!! http://www.hot-juan.co.uk/

Ah man! My mouth's watering just at the thought!

Chillis = Homerdrool
http://www.hot-juan.co.uk/ Wrote:"Publican Comments (06-01-04 via email)

We are a small pub, buying Hot Juan's crisps through Inntersnacks"

What is this inntersnacks organisation - some sort of sinister group bent or snax domination?
Pope likes a good snack

[Image: cheetos-pope.gif]
Logos Wrote:What is this inntersnacks organisation - some sort of sinister group bent or snax domination?

It's actually Intasnacks - not content with having his own record label and radio show, Bailey's moved into the world of snax distribution! Hahaha
[Image: NEGR7.jpg]
Homerdrool
I really like these: PRINCE POLO! A polish waffle snack bar...

[Image: princepolo_sm.jpg]

A nice girl from Poland brought this chocolate - waffle composition with her to my birthday party (no kiddie - birthday, BTW)

Although they look like a bar of turd, they are very light 'n crispy cause of the waffle content and taste nice with a freshly - brewed coffee.

Another good thing is, that even people wirh Parodontitis can suck on them.

Soft, but yet fresh choc flavor and waffle bottoms.

Get them @ your local polish car "dealer".
SWISS ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: cottony_soft_mini_swiss_rolls_with_fresh..._cream.jpg]

Homerdrool
Homerdrool
Homerdrool
Homerdrool
WiLSHY Wrote:I need these!! http://www.hot-juan.co.uk/

You like chillis hey ? I'm growing chillis for the second year running i startedwith some apache f1 and got a huge crop and they are proper Twisted

This year i'm growing tabascos but as it's been a poor summer they haven't made any fruits yet but i'll send you some if you like when there done. i have loads of dried apaches as well . But nexy year i'm gonna grow all sorts .

Might try some of these -chocolate habernero Twisted http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/very-hot-chile-seeds.htm
I love any hot food!!
WiLSHY Wrote:Pope likes a good snack

[Image: cheetos-pope.gif]

TEH LOLLERSKATES! Rofl

Macc Wrote:SWISS ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEH MMMMmmmmm.........
[Image: Boyers-PC-BeerBBQ-EH.jpg]

From the package: "Red Hot" ... "Extra Hot" ... ingredients include Beer Seasoning, Vegetable Protein Spices, Vegetable Powdered Hops and Smoked Flavor ... "Extra Hot Cayenne Powder Added for Extra Hot Chips"

Homerdrool
Scribe Wrote:You like chillis hey ? I'm growing chillis for the second year running i startedwith some apache f1 and got a huge crop and they are proper Twisted

This year i'm growing tabascos but as it's been a poor summer they haven't made any fruits yet but i'll send you some if you like when there done. i have loads of dried apaches as well . But nexy year i'm gonna grow all sorts .

Package and sell them man!
Macc Wrote:SWISS ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homerdrool
Homerdrool
Homerdrool
Homerdrool

they look like they've been glazed

still, great food when you're really stoned!

I had some OUTSTANDING biscuits in Dutch Flowers on Sunday afternoon.... the girl behind the bar had brought them in for the staff to chew on, but after seeing my mashed up eyeballs... she decided to let me have a couple hehehe.

I can still taste them now... Homerdrool
Logos Wrote:
Scribe Wrote:You like chillis hey ? I'm growing chillis for the second year running i startedwith some apache f1 and got a huge crop and they are proper Twisted

Package and sell them man!

chilli massive say ayeee!
esb Wrote:we need.....

weed :P

nah im sorted Teef
Swiss rolls. Icon_eek

Homerdrool
Pages: 1 2