Subvert Central

Full Version: "Guiding Star" (funky dub influenced roller)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm perfectly aware that nobody knows anything about my music other than me...so me telling you it's a little different from what I normally do probably doesn't make any difference at all.

But yeah, it was one day's worth of work, and I'll get back to it when I'm not in the middle of exams...I was making an extremely melancholy drumfunkish tune and had to take a break and make something upbeat for once in my life. I wanted to keep it simple, and I think it works for that reason.

Yeah the vocals may be obvious, but I think it works, and I've definitely heard more obvious ones in dnb (wow what a crappy justification :P )

So here ya go:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/cloaka...rmusic.htm

Tell me what you think! Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings, but if you do, I'll never forget the pain you caused me. Ok that wasn't serious. Just listen. Please.
soundclick gives me this in winamp: error syncing to mpeg

Icon_cry
cube Wrote:soundclick gives me this in winamp: error syncing to mpeg

Icon_cry

weird...i've never had a problem like that...do you have the newest version of winamp? have you tried using windows media player, realplayer, etc to see if it's the program that's having trouble streaming m3u's?
yep

got the newest winamp

its giving me that on all your tracks Baffled
cube Wrote:yep

got the newest winamp

its giving me that on all your tracks Baffled

agh! Icon_eek

have you tried other soundclick sites? i hope it's not just my tracks! Icon_evil
it now says soundclick is down for maintainence
looks like Soundclick is back up... Lol
rolling alright ... Grin
orson Wrote:rolling alright ... Grin

haha i hope that's a compliment
any other opinions? Grin