Subvert Central

Full Version: Homemade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pizza - yum - ya gotta love it...it can be as saucy and as spicey as you like, with all yer favourite toppings: tonight matthew i will mostly be putting

olives
chorizio
onion
pepper
mushroom
baby tomatoes

on mine!!
where's the Meat?
Chorizo is a spicy sausage John, you buffoon Roll

But:

OLIVES??????????????????
yum!!!!! but not kalamata on pizza coz they are a pain in the ass to destone!
chorizo good, olives bad. Baby tomatoes is just plain cruel.

Stacks
go wan outta that - mrs. stacks is with me on this one - except replace the black olives with green ones!
jalapino's.... ya gotta have dem.... just 4 that kick in the bozack..
shop bought pizzas are better though.. because you just take them out of a packet and stick them in the oven instead of wasting your time kneading dough and grating cheese. Pizzas from pizza shops remove the need for even the oven and if you liquidize them in a food mixer you don't even have to chew your food.

Stacks
another top tip for lazy people - piss into the bath or out a window - hey presto! you don't have to bother flushing the toilet. keeps the ecologists happy too... unless it's their house.

Stacks
Well done stacks, that's a great idea.

Stacks
Thanks. Nice arse by the way.

Stacks
Oh you cheeky devil you!

Stacks
I think it's you who's 'cheeky'

Stacks
What's that you say? 'Kill them all?'

Stacks
Mask crusaders working OVERTIME... FIGHTING CRIME

Stacks
Check out me parsnip

[Image: parsnip.jpg]

Stacks
Nice parsnip!
I kick parsnip arse.

Stacks
B im with you on the pizza!

sounds lovely.
homemade pizza is the way to go!
yeah it is. if you can be bothered.

Stacks
Rofl you pissflapped div!!
Macc Wrote:Chorizo is a spicy sausage John, you buffoon Roll

Oops sorry....
You people.
You know whats good for making Pizza - Naan (sp??) Dough, go into you local Indian and ask for some Naan dough (unflavoured), they'll look at you funny, ignore this, buy it, take it home, roll it out, lovely, I recommend Mozarella, Anchovies, Parma Ham, Green Olives and a shaving of Parmesan on top.
hmmm. might just try that Wig. nice one.

Stacks
Pages: 1 2