Subvert Central

Full Version: Teh cholesterol thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What have you had deep fried?

we were just disscussing battered burgers i remember having these when i was younger they were so good yet so dirty

i have tried abattered mars bar, thats was nasty,

What have you tried and what did you think of it
Chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips chips Homerdrool
a snax thread disguised as a health thread...like your style Chin

can we please have a :teefchin: mr moderator man?
If someone could design it, that'd be sweet! :teefchin:
Our local chippy in school used to do potato slices in batter for 25p. God they were disgusting in a lovely sort of way.

Stacks
I want :yayteef:
Stacks Wrote:Our local chippy in school used to do potato slices in batter for 25p. God they were disgusting in a lovely sort of way.

Stacks

You had a chippy in your school? :homerdroolteef:
Pure Fat pleeezzee.......
:crapperteef:
We had a chippy RIGHT next to the school gate. Brilliant. Lovesmilie
Phokus Wrote:
Stacks Wrote:Our local chippy in school used to do potato slices in batter for 25p. God they were disgusting in a lovely sort of way.

Stacks

You had a chippy in your school? :homerdroolteef:

well no, it was down the road, actually there were a couple of them. Although when I was in the primary bit of the same school a chip van used to come into the playground at lunchtimes (chip buttys for 20p). Ohh the memories... nowadays it'd be the 'low cholesterol dried apple flakes van' and it'd be in bleedin' euros. Sunrise... sunset... sunrise... sunset

Stacks
one of my schools had had onsite chippy and off license, It was great and some pikey londis shop too