Subvert Central

Full Version: Cake (revisited)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
imo it doesn't get the props it truly deserves around here.

i just had some lemon drizzle cake from m&s Icon_eek < although that could well be an understatement!

convenient snaxing is all very well... but if we're going to get serious about sweet tasting crap that's not good for you, then cake is where it's at Yes

hopefully this won't incite any criticism from the true 5n4x0rs on here, just agreement and opinions on what delights there remain out there untouched Teef Lol
OMG I went to taste wedding cakes with my fiance last weekend. The lady doing the cake had like 6 different kinds on hand to sample!!!:

mocha, lemon, chocolate truffle, white chocolate raspberry, and some spiced one. They were all money!!!

Cake owns but too much of it gives me the shits and will turn my arteries into brick. Always be sure to Cake in moderation. Cool
Cakes Wrote:Always be sure to Cake in moderation. Cool

Hahaha
Absolutely - you can'r beat a good gateaux Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool

What about iced finger buns, or doughnuts?

Or even the cream doughnuts, you know, the long ones cut down the middle and filled with cream and jammmmarlgmlamlrgmlargmlalrglarlglarlglargllll

*goes to canteen to get muffin*
[Image: News.h1.jpg]
^Hahaha

Bollocks - they are out of muffins Icon_evil

But I made a joke to the bird up there 'oh, I can't believe you're going to give me your pasty, oh thnks' etc etc, and she reached below the counter and pulled out a bag rammed full of Gregg's pasties. So I took one Icon_yippee
Lol
I have eaten it since that post btw, and it sure was tasty.

Free pasties = The good life.
Marks and Spencer - Iced Rasperry sponge cake, comes in a little "slab" Lovesmilie Lovesmilie manys a time when I have comfort eated a whole slab in one go.......LOVELY!!!!!

My favourite cake.........

when it comes to snax......I can get serious about my cake with the best!!!!
Grin Icon_eek Cool Wink

Cake can be quite fattening, but if dont eat any other snax at the same time then it cannot be much or any worse for you than crisps, biscuits, chocolate, chips etc...........
DJ ML Wrote:manys a time when I have comfort eated a whole slab in one go.......LOVELY!!!!!

wtf! Hahaha

Quote:Cake can be quite fattening, but if dont eat any other snax at the same time then it cannot be much or any worse for you than crisps, biscuits, chocolate, chips etc...........

especially for you fatty boom boom Teef
This january its all about the healthy living cake:

carrot & orange cake

Toffee cake

nice n moist n lovely and - ya wont get too lardy!!
Is toffee cake healthy now then? Hyper
Well its a lower fat version thats still tasty...but you would hate the size of the slice you get!!!
Hahaha - what, you mean it is lower fat cos they give you less? Roll Grin
Half the fat, means u can eat twice as much!!!!! Teef
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:especially for you fatty boom boom Teef

lolololol

Fat!!!!!????????
All that cake and im still slim!!!!!

Nothing finer than a slice of cake, or two.....and a nice hot cup of tea!!!! Lovesmilie Lovesmilie
:rollteef: @ macc!

its all about a cup of coffee n cake for me!
CAKE

Jamaican Ginger cake....is good....BUT, grill him on both sides, leave to cool for a minute then apply butter Homerdrool its amazing!! (Macc - thats at you mate, need a report back!)

Tea loaf, date and walnut style Homerdrool (with butter)

Coffee cake Homerdrool

Lemon cake Homerdrool (what I call my girlfriend)

FRUITCAKE Homerdrool

----------------

STOLLEN HomerdroolHomerdrool

And my one to add......Lebkuchen (spelling??) BIG Homerdrool
INITIAL Wrote:CAKE

Jamaican Ginger cake....is good....BUT, grill him on both sides, leave to cool for a minute then apply butter Homerdrool its amazing!! (Macc - thats at you mate, need a report back!)

Been done moons ago, I get through a lot of Ginger Cake (McVitties crew - not as string as proper ginger cake but it tastes so fine!).

The whole butter thing is nowhere near as good as covering 4 FAT slices of ginger cake in loads of Ambrosia custard, then wanging the whole lot in the microwave for a bit and chowing the FUCK down Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool Homerdrool
Macc Wrote:Been done moons ago, I get through a lot of Ginger Cake (McVitties crew - not as string as proper ginger cake but it tastes so fine!).

I love string cakes Wink
Neutral

Hahaha
INITIAL Wrote:CAKE

Lemon cake Homerdrool (what I call my girlfriend)

Id feckin kill ya!!! Hahaha

Jamaican cake toasted does indeed rule!
The more I look at that B, the more it looks like I call my girlfriend Homerdrool............... Lol
Hahaha i might be complimented by : homerdrool :
I call mine that when she wears those boots she's got Homerdrool

Grin
Pages: 1 2