Subvert Central

Full Version: Attn John Leslie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi Leslie! You think you're so big and clever, doing all those drugs and shagging all those hookers, but just remember who invented that game!
Angus Deaton Wrote:Oi Leslie! You think you're so big and clever, doing all those drugs and shagging all those hookers, but just remember who invented that game!

fuck off back to 'one foot in the grave' Deaton. No self respecting quiz master does sit-com.
Angus Deayton in can't even spell his own name shocker
Bob Holness Wrote:fuck off back to 'one foot in the grave' Deaton.

ho ho ho Bob, that is a bit strong. old age for sure Hahaha
I'm too fucked on coke to care

Oops
Bob Holness Wrote:
Angus Deaton Wrote:Oi Leslie! You think you're so big and clever, doing all those drugs and shagging all those hookers, but just remember who invented that game!

fuck off back to 'one foot in the grave' Deaton. No self respecting quiz master does sit-com.

Owned! Lol

Roll

Whatever. I was snorting hookers and sticking coke up my arse when you were still auditioning for One Foot In The Shit. Roll