Subvert Central

Full Version: Lager fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Co-op bottles of "Czech beer" are fucking lovely and only £1.19 as opposed to £1.89 for Budvar. Co-op's Belgian beer (in cans) ain't bad either.

Stacks
Enjoy your cheap Engerlander imports while u can Stax hahahaha!!!
well spotted innit.

their cheddar is top draw too - flavour strength 4 - blue packet Xyxthumbs
yeah the spanish lager ain't too bad either, shame it only comes in 330ml bottles
fiasko Wrote:yeah the spanish lager ain't too bad either, shame it only comes in 330ml bottles

you're not supposed to be drinking Spanish lager ffs! you're Scottish Hahaha
Lol true but i work in the co-op so gotta try all of them, research purposes obviously
yeah for christ sake chris, drink some porridge/lighterfluid ale r something would you.

Stacks
Stacks Wrote:yeah for christ sake chris, drink some porridge/lighterfluid ale r something would you.

Yes alright, I apologise Lol
Stacks Wrote:yeah for christ sake chris, drink some porridge/lighterfluid ale r something would you.

Stacks

Rofl
Falcon
nice! although i've recently discovered that i can't drink beer because it fucks my stomach up. Sad2 got to do some research into some digestive system friendly beers :d
Well in my fridge for my 'friday treat' I have a nice big bottle of this:

[Image: leffe_blonde.jpg] Homerdrool
pez Wrote:nice! although i've recently discovered that i can't drink beer because it fucks my stomach up. Sad2 got to do some research into some digestive system friendly beers :d

how do you come to this conclusion, pesto? i feel i might have the same problem when i drink 10+ double jd & cokes Teef

my stomach gets messy after loads of beer... i end up farting for hours Oops Hahaha
INITIAL Wrote:Well in my fridge for my 'friday treat' I have a nice big bottle of this:

[Image: leffe_blonde.jpg] Homerdrool

I just went and got myself a bottle of the Brune one, so nice
inexplicably, when i read the thread title, the first thing i thought of was an exciting new mechanism for quickly ingesting lager, involving a fan, like a propellor type fan. how odd?
colm Wrote:inexplicably, when i read the thread title, the first thing i thought of was an exciting new mechanism for quickly ingesting lager, involving a fan, like a propellor type fan. how odd?

Get on the case, that sounds awesome!!
hmmm. might have to stop off at the decent offy on the way home and get some lowenbrau. Beer of champions.

Stacks
Stacks Wrote:hmmm. might have to stop off at the decent offy on the way home and get some lowenbrau. Beer of champions.

Stacks

lowenbrau and one of these:

[Image: bionaire-10in-retro-style-desk-fan.jpg]
yeah. simply pour the beer behind the fan slowly and relax as a fine mist of lowenbrau refreshes your senses.

Stacks
there's a place here for piss :P