Subvert Central

Full Version: Favourite food stuffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a fish man myself. I can't kep away from the stuff Hahaha

I love chowders. They're so hearty and filling.

What are your favourite types of food??
I have to admit i've recently began eating Lithium Crystals to help with my latest upgrades.

Regrettably as they don't sell them at this blasted shopping mall i am limited to Big macs or jacket potatoes.
Crystals are deadly alright Steve. Crystalised ginger and seabass with mushrooms I adore.

My good friend Rick Stein is a wonderful cook, he trys anything and everything. Good man I say.
cookies.... um numm numgh er num um ..... etc
Dennis Taylor Wrote:Crystals are deadly alright Steve. Crystalised ginger and seabass with mushrooms I adore.

My good friend Rick Stein is a wonderful cook, he trys anything and everything. Good man I say.

You crazy english guy.

Have you ever thought of having the latest army technology implanted on your persons ? It could halp massively with thta billiard game you play.
Steve Austin Wrote:I have to admit i've recently began eating Lithium Crystals to help with my latest upgrades.

Regrettably as they don't sell them at this blasted shopping mall i am limited to Big macs or jacket potatoes.
my friend patrick has a good selection of dilithium crystals if your interested!!! Wink
Cookie Monster Wrote:cookies.... um numm numgh er num um ..... etc

Hahaha
Kebab, beer and a fight. Best food and activity in the world.
fistfull amenedits Wrote:
Steve Austin Wrote:I have to admit i've recently began eating Lithium Crystals to help with my latest upgrades.

my friend patrick has a good selection of dilithium crystals if your interested!!! Wink

That would be good sounds like they could power me for a few months at a time.

Could you ask Patrick to get in contact with me.