Subvert Central

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi im macgyver.

i fight crime with science

Wave

(evil laugh)
allo initial
beware his evil-paperclip and belly button lint death ray.
strike Wrote:allo initial

Hahaha
I fight grime with science!!
Evil-Macgyver Wrote:I fight crime with science!!

me too ....
Jerkoff Roll
Go blow dry your mullet!!!
Wave hey! i fight science with crime!!
fistfull amenedits Wrote:Wave hey! i fight science with crime!!

fighting science with crime is the best way - and obviously gets you a prime slot in a tv show that lasts for years!!

take my advice, don't do fight scenes or try and blow things up. stick in the lab and fight crime with science Xyxthumbs
listen evil MacGayver, I may have a mullet but at least i didn't copy it off me Roll
evil-macgyver Wrote:
fistfull amenedits Wrote:Wave hey! i fight science with crime!!

fighting science with crime is the best way - and obviously gets you a prime slot in a tv show that lasts for years!!

take my advice, don't do fight scenes or try and blow things up. stick in the lab and fight crime with science Xyxthumbs
Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs thanks for the tip evil dude!! Hahaha
Wave i fight crime.......................with science

(i copied you so i could destroy you, get back in the lab and stay there.......this towns got a new macgyver!!!!)
Idon'tknow why you bothered to sign up. you're not evil, i mean, what evil person fights crime? Dum&bass. You're not famous and have never had you're own TV show, you just copied me from MY show.

In fact you're not even funny. Neutral
MacGyver Wrote:Idon'tknow why you bothered to sign up. you're not evil, i mean, what evil person fights crime? Dumbass. You're not famousand have never had you're own TV show, you just copied me from MY show.

In fact you're not even funny. Neutral
Oops Oops Oops Hahaha
Told Hahaha
MacGyver Wrote:In fact you're not even funny. Neutral

Getting you wound up IS funny. You doubt you own abilities and have deep routed depression over the cancelling of your TV show.

You tried to kill yourself last year when you discovered that you weren't to be included in hit shows of the 80's.

Your father used to wear your mothers dresses and make you suck on his breasts when you were a child.

You leather jacket is fake and is really market stall plastic.

.....I could go on....basically your a washup.
lol the dark side!!!
....and your an imitator of a washup.

Get lost
Lol Hahaha Lol
I AM YOUR LOST BROTHER!
yea cool dude MacGyver rules!!!
This thread is shit.Evil MacGyver is an unfunny insult to aliases everywhere.
John Leslie Wrote:This thread is shit.Evil MacGyver is an unfunny insult to aliases everywhere.

Fuck you leslie you fat twat!!
Roll
Pages: 1 2