Subvert Central

Full Version: Olcyrus - Coming to Light (accordian trance)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drumfunk FTW guin.gif slayer.gif

1. Contraversial - Fanu..................................................................dub (fanusamurai.com)
2. Syncopation - Dj Trax................................................................Outsider
3. Ice Planet - Fracture & Neptune..................................................Outsider
4. 15Bit - Macc & dgoHn.................................................................Mindrush
5. Sweatpants - Insight..................................................................13 music
6. Gold and Diamonds - Seba ft. Robert Manos.................................Vibez
7. Remembrance - Seba & Paradox.................................................Secret Operations
8. Continuities - Fracture & Neptune.................................................Bassbin
9. The 9th Hand - Breakage............................................................Planet Mu
10.So Sleeps the City - Fanusamurai...............................................dub (fanusamurai.com)
11.Material Trip - Klute & Peter K....................................................Commercial Suicide
12.I Feel the Earth Move - Fracture & Neptune..................................Outsider
13.Every Man For Himself - Seba & Lenk ft. Robert Manos.................Bassbin
14.Wake Up Call - Seba & Paradox ft. Robert Manos.........................Secret Operations
15.The Dribbler - Seba & Paradox...................................................Secret Operations
16.Kali - Seba & Paradox................................................................Freak
17.MK Ultra - Amit..........................................................................Commercial Suicide
18.Closer rmx - John B...................................................................Rock God
19.Re-order - Amit.........................................................................Commercial Suicide
i've lined them up for you

[Image: fairy.gif]
statto Wrote:i've lined them up for you

[Image: fairy.gif]

hehe, you're magically delicious! Lol
shinanagens I tell ya
downloading now, then burning to cd to listen on the way up to LA, will let ya know what I think! I know the tracks selection is on top, and it's gonna be interesting to hear how you mix the Closer remix in there Grin
Thanks man. I can't wait to here what you think of the closer rmx in there. It was pretty funny, Played that out and got a bunch of dancing, and some funny looks, like wtf. hehe.

Lovin you're mixes btw Grin
yeah man, hearing that mixed in with immortal had me goin Baffled - :d

really enjoyed this, i was trying to think of a word that would describe this mix, but i don't think it exists yet. it's wierd/creepy/cool/chilling vibe Falcon

should have let 15 bit play out 'cause the second half is mental :d
thank you heka for taking the time to listen and then review. I get plenty of feedback but not that much constructive critisism from my home board (seattlednb.com)

"yet. it's wierd/creepy/cool/chilling vibe "

excellent, I don't quite think I've nailed it either, but I dig and glad you did too Grin cheers
doh! expired link.. fancy doin a mirror?
jmcee Wrote:doh! expired link.. fancy doin a mirror?

werd man, thanks for the interest. there is now a permanent lnk up for this mix.

here it is

Grin Grin Lol Grin Grin
any other listeners? Lol
im always listening !

you know i love this mix just thought i would give you a little sc love too.