Subvert Central

Full Version: Hidden Lab - Glass Cloud (percussive deep, 128 kbps mp3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new tune I'm working on, this is just a clip to give you an idea of what exists at the moment. Heavier drums than my previous atmos tunes and a bit darker in the atmosphere too, listen and you will see.

Hidden Lab - Glass Cloud (v1) (128 kbps MP3, 1.4 MB)

!Edit! Version 2:

Hidden Lab - Glass Cloud (v2) (128 kbps MP3, 2.8 MB)
Version 2:

Hidden Lab - Glass Cloud (v2) (128 kbps MP3, 2.8 MB)
im listening to v2, i like the drumes, they sound nice and full, the only problem i have is the lack of melody, and the bass and the kick conflict during certain hits, but the track does have potential and sounds pretty well produced.peace
mutt Wrote:im listening to v2, i like the drumes, they sound nice and full, the only problem i have is the lack of melody, and the bass and the kick conflict during certain hits, but the track does have potential and sounds pretty well produced.peace

Thanks mate! I'll see what I can do in adding more melodic elements, and I'll try to see if the kick and bass collides too - are you sure about this? I'll have a focused listen to search for this, thanks for the heads up.