Subvert Central

Full Version: Choppage homework!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think macc should give us home work... a random break and to make a varied 16 bars loop at a certain tempo.. i'm finding it hard to find motivation to do anything on my own.. i need a mission

Teef
I'll provide a break and we can have a 'treatment shootout', everyone using all the same plugs to make it sound as best as possible Grin
Macc Wrote:I'll provide a break and we can have a 'treatment shootout', everyone using all the same plugs to make it sound as best as possible Grin

how will you know that they have not cheated ??
dsp Wrote:
Macc Wrote:I'll provide a break and we can have a 'treatment shootout', everyone using all the same plugs to make it sound as best as possible Grin

how will you know that they have not cheated ??

Because we'll all take the choppers oath ....
The choppers oath Hahaha
Lol

I'll know they've not cheated cos they'll have to provide presets for the units I say they can use, not bounced wavs. :P
good idea, as for me it would be a choppage beginner's lesson Wink

hurry up then Mad

Must be freeware plugs though Hahaha one of them being utter shite
I'm up for this Grin
sounds like fun.
i'm down.
How about using just standard plugs in cubase nothing else! Twisted
Shiva Wrote:How about using just standard plugs in cubase nothing else! Twisted

I thought we were supposed to be making the break sound nice? Teef
^^^ Mark Lol LOLZERZ etceteRAH RAH RAH

I'll have a think about what's what and get back... Jeez, I 'have my own beats to be eqing Teef
Well i've never Eq'd a beat in my life successfully so this is gonig ot be fun Esb
markgabba Wrote:
Shiva Wrote:How about using just standard plugs in cubase nothing else! Twisted

I thought we were supposed to be making the break sound nice? Teef

Hahaha

serious thou, it can be done!
Not everyone uses cubase, so it has to be free plug.

I'm straining to think of a half decent freeware parametric eq though. Baffled

Perhaps it is because I am PHENOMENALLY hungover, a quivering pulsating mess of bile and rancid alcohol after two immense days on the piss. That might be why.
kjaerhus (SP?) graphic eq is not bad

i use it as a notcaningyourciomputerbutbetterthancubase eq

TM

prob sounds like a sack of shit to your ears tho Hahaha

Smile
That was top of my list - I like it a lot for the same purposes - but it's a graphic... We'd need a parametric/paragraphic eq to separate the men from the boys Teef
Any ideas on what break we will be using?
Something a bit tricky Smile And there will be limitations on what you can do, that is, eq/comp/limit and that's it, no splitting and recombining etc etc
the football break from blue waters break's Icon_yippee
No

i've already battered that in change and stay the same Icon_razz
Something with nice hi-hats and rides would be nice Grin
Macc Wrote:That was top of my list - I like it a lot for the same purposes - but it's a graphic... We'd need a parametric/paragraphic eq to separate the men from the boys Teef

Icon_eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5