Subvert Central

Full Version: I just crapped my pants!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well not really, but a friend who got really really drunk did.

which leads me to ask all you fine subvert drunkalists, when was the last time you farted with a little foam in it / when was the last time you layed logs in your shorts?

i don't drink or get super wasted, so i would have to say when i was two......... well there was that one time i thought that it was just air up there, but no, i full on turtle headed. that might have been last year

i only do this cause right now i'm board with the breakage thread.

let's talk about poop Falcon
i actually love to talk about poop, it's funny
i'm quite bored of my thread too tbh

i like it when you start seeing a girl and she farts in front of you for the first time... great fun!
lets talk about poop baby, lets talk about you and me, lets talk about all the good things and the bad things . . . ."

Hahaha
i sharted a few months back in the middle of the night, had to get up and take a shower.
hangover poo's are the worst lol
i got really smashed one night after a gig in toronto and did the worst toilet damage the next morning.... it smelled like baby doodoo hahahahahahaha
breakage Wrote:hangover poo's are the worst lol

not only the smell is disastrous, your ass kinda burns too Icon_razzainfullaugh:
Crapper
breakage Wrote:i like it when you start seeing a girl and she farts in front of you for the first time... great fun!

The taboo is broken and you ever more abuse her with your farts, especially under the covers for a good wafting. Grin
i wouldn't ever do that to a girl No it's fucking repugnant.
macc Wrote:i wouldn't ever do that to a girl No it's fucking repugnant.

Script
macc Wrote:i wouldn't ever do that to a girl No it's fucking repugnant.
i think you mean hilarious not repugnant.
repugnant is when turns it against you Icon_eek

and btw, it's called a dutch oven.
I'm with Macc - it's not the done thing, especially if you're prone to pushing brown too!

The term "shart" did make me laugh at my desk though
Some crap advice here.
breakage Wrote:i think you mean hilarious not repugnant.
repugnant is when turns it against you Icon_eek

nope... definitely repugnant Yes

i don't want to smell the inside of my missus' colon any more than she does mine No

Quote:it's called a dutch oven.

indeed... i remember very well my dad teaching me that Neutral
Budwa Wrote:I'm with Macc - it's not the done thing, especially if you're prone to pushing brown too!

The term "shart" did make me laugh at my desk though
its a great word!!!
i like dookie
makes it sound like play-doh and reminds me of the good old days before green day where stadium rock
"de doo doo doo, de daa daa daa, is all i want to say to you"

c'mon more poopy lyrics Lol
i sadi hey sugar, take a walk on the wild side and all the coloured girls sing, doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo (backing vocals: doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo doo doodoo doodoo doodoodoodoo dodo doodoo doooooooooooooooooooo)
Sandy Lyle: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
Reuben Feffer: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?
Sandy Lyle: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
Reuben Feffer: I don't know what that means.
Sandy Lyle: I tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
Reuben Feffer: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

(from the movie "Along Came Polly")
Special Ed: I like to make poo-snowballs and throw them at people YAAAAAAAAYYY!
Do you know Mr Hanky by any chance?
the christmas poo?
Damnright! He loves songs about poo, thought you two might be acquainted Wink
i cant even take a shit in my own toilet without turning on the taps so there is a sound of running water.

i will do everything in my power to make sure my mrs does not hear my straining and the plop sounds as my shit does perfect dives into the pan.

seriously...its a real situation...trousers down, taps on!

peace
Rofl to the crapper it went, go figure

although, i think that breakage always has teh hangover poo's cause he destroyed the toilets at our club and macc, i realize the innocense in your comment, but why was your fond memories of "dutch ovens" involving your dad?

creepy.

I've been trying to get my girl for months, I always threaten her with it but I never have a stinky fart at the right time. She tooted for the first time in front of me the other day. I didn't even hear it or smell it (thank god) but she claimed that she just farted and got giggly.

I believed her.

Isn't it amazing how you'll remember back in 93 when your frined let out that really stanky fart and cleared out the room / classroom / office / whatever?

we have amazing fart retention skills. Do not under estimate yourself!
shat myself today Falcon

my lady got this nice bacteria thing going on which resulted in wicked-ass diaorrhea which i, of course, being her man, living in the same apartment, got from her Lol

today, while having my morning pee, i farted and thought damn that was a warm fart.

guess what happened Falcon Falcon

haven't been able to leave the house today Hahaha

which is kinda good...my strain-injured legs get some well-deserved rest and ive been working on some new music Yes
Pages: 1 2