Subvert Central

Full Version: SC label - unaffiliated subvert massive funds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
sorry guys, i'm in a bit of a financial crisis lately Baffled
i'm selling 5 of my really shitty records that i bought when i first got into drum 'n' bass, and most of the money will go toward the label Xyxthumbs
ufo_over_easy Wrote:i'm selling 5 of my really shitty records that i bought when i first got into drum 'n' bass, and most of the money will go toward the label Xyxthumbs

Lol

Xyxthumbs
bumparama, am gonna donate again at the end of the month.

Xyxthumbs
ufo_over_easy Wrote:i'm selling 5 of my really shitty records that i bought when i first got into drum 'n' bass, and most of the money will go toward the label Xyxthumbs

shit that is a good and poetic idea mang.

might flog some terrible records from my 'funny' period a couple of years ago Oops Neutral and donate some more from the proceeds.
Innit. Five shitty records in exchange for the ability to buy great records from SC sounds like a good deal to me!
ufo_over_easy Wrote:innit. five shitty records in exchange for the ability to buy great records from sc sounds like a good deal to me!

almost like recycling!

Xyxthumbs
that's a crackin idea there young lad!!! Cool
further contribution on its way Xyxthumbs
Icon059 Icon059 Icon059
i'll be selling some crap tunes as well over the next few days, so you can expect a little contribution soon; if you want my money, that is Teef

:mutley:

*edit*
a quick paypal question:
if i have a normal paypal account (not premier), i can pay via credit card, but i can't receive cc payments, right?
kodini Wrote:i'll be selling some crap tunes as well over the next few days, so you can expect a little contribution soon; if you want my money, that is Teef

:mutley:

*edit*
a quick paypal question:
if i have a normal paypal account (not premier), i can pay via credit card, but i can't receive cc payments, right?

i think that is how it works. don't quote me as i have only used paypal maybe about a dozen times total.
kodini Wrote:i'll be selling some crap tunes as well over the next few days, so you can expect a little contribution soon; if you want my money, that is Teef
of course Xyxthumbs

and is that vienna, austria?
we don't have any money from austria yet Smile

kodini Wrote:a quick paypal question:
correct Xyxthumbs
donated, not much, but i am a student Oops
fiasko Wrote:donated, not much, but i am a student Oops

Every little helps - thanks fiasko Grin
fiasko Wrote:donated

most excellent Twothumbs

Scotland added now Icon_yippee
statto Wrote:
of course Xyxthumbs

and is that vienna, austria?
we don't have any money from austria yet Smile

as soon i have the money sorted & sent, you can add south africa/austria Teef
kodini Wrote:as soon i have the money sorted & sent, you can add south africa/austria Teef

you can only have one Wink
so...

are you south african living in austria?
if so, then I'll put down South Africa
and I'd rather do that since it's further away Grin
statto Wrote:
kodini Wrote:as soon i have the money sorted & sent, you can add south africa/austria Teef

you can only have one Wink
so...

are you south african living in austria?
if so, then i'll put down south africa
and i'd rather do that since it's further away Grin

Nono

doctoring the books Lol
so how much more do we need?
statto Wrote:are you south african living in austria?

yep Xyxthumbs
esb Wrote:Nono

doctoring the books Lol

only a bit Oops

i have stacks down as ireland even though he lives in hove
ufo_over_easy Wrote:so how much more do we need?

to release sc1... nothing Smile

but then there's sc2, sc3, sc4, ...

at the moment the more money we get in the better
then we can buy things like cds in bulk Xyxthumbs
werd

Stacks
Statto Wrote:
UFO_over_easy Wrote:so how much more do we need?

to release SC1... nothing Smile

but then there's SC2, SC3, SC4, ...

I should think there's a possibility of covering your costs at least isn't there? Than you can pump it back into sc2,3,4,5 etc Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7