Subvert Central

Full Version: Start of my new tune, advice, comments please:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey beat junkies! i would appreciate it if you could check the beginning of my tune, and just let me know what could be changed, added, or removed etc. the main thing i wanna try n do is programme/automate the synth hits to change and melt into the bass, also changing the bass into a complete little dirty beast, then back to chillingness Cool At the moment im thinking its a bit, boring? lol, i dunno. I know its a bit of a chilled tune, not any hectic big drums in there but it will evolve as will my production hopefully:P

http://media.putfile.com/Jez_test_1mp3

(if anyone has a better site i could use to upload stuff for furture things it would be coolSmile
i suggest doing something more to the synth sound itself, as its a little plain in terms of sound. Playing around with some filter modulation on it or some LFO's etc, to make it more "alive".
Also, the synth could do with a little beefing up - a bit of verb, or a tiny touch of overdrive, just to get it a bit phatter.
These are just my immediate thoughts, but overall, its sounds like a good start. how long have you being producing btw?
thanks man ok ill definatly try that!,, been producing on and off for a 2-3 years, in between my uni course etc,, not really done a great deal but im working a bit harder on it now.