Subvert Central

Full Version: [Source Direct] Do us a favour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so, reading the Enjoy/Bleep thread reminded me how BADLY I need a copy of Source Direct's Web Of Sin/Stonekiller. I asked Enjoy to play Web Of Sin and he played what I thought was the wrong one, turns out I think I had the names wrong and being a total knobber didn't know the other tune.

So in short I heard it for the first time boshed out of my head and absolutely went nuts. A masterpiece. SO well constructed musically. Fuckin ell.

Someone please either sort me out mp3's (as in, of the whole song, not in a mix please!) or preferably a place to buy them from.

You may all laugh at my rubbish knowledge of dnb in your own time. It's a blessing, imagine just hearing it for the first time!

P.S. Andy Skopes was supposed to do this but he's a waster Teef
web of sin can be bought here for a quid 49 (surprisingly Teef) -

http://www.metalheadz.co.uk/headzstore/p...cts_id/428

stonekiller rmx is on there too, but it sounds like you want the original.

for a less moral alternative (and to get hold of the original version of stonekiller too), nail this torrent of a load of metalheadz releases i chanced upon....currently 10 seeders and just under a gig, so shouldn't take too long

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4349306/...94-1997%5d

hope this helps, love maff Wink
i has Platinum Breakz 2 on Cd with stonekiller, original. Massive aphex sample!

I always thought the mastering was crap on this cd out of interest, no bass and really harsh.

Remind me later if (when) i forget.
Macc Wrote:You may all laugh at my rubbish knowledge of dnb in your own time.

Gurkin
Hahaha
Both amazing!!! I love the way thoase guys used fuzz and da boog. What side was it Bob? I've been going back in on my SD collection recently. Never lets you down in times of need. Nice bit of fuzz and da boog and everythings ok.

djfada

both sides are in one of my monthly mixtapes somewhere :P

seriously tho bob!!, not knowing stonekiller!!!! Spank
i got shadows / generations yesterday. Grin some classic intensity biz.
whats happening
Stonekiller one of my most played records ever!
still get teh goosebumps.
Genius!
Er..... Oops

(i think it's Web of Sin we were talking about....however, my mind is pretty hazy about the whole thing Grin and both sides are amazing anyways)
yes both sides but STONEKILLAHHHHH Smile
Snacc... d'you ever wonder how much other really good dnb from ye olden times is out there that you may not have heard yet?

Gruber
rise Wrote:whats happening

Xyxthumbs brilliant sample deployment right there
Naphta Wrote:Snacc... d'you ever wonder how much other really good dnb from ye olden times is out there that you may not have heard yet?

i thought of the same thing today when i was uploading the mp3 for the Maccazoid.
no offense towards the man or anything, but Stonekiller is one of THE crazy breaky jungle classics for sure.
somebody upload all the frigging sweet classics for the man Grin
Have you heard Black Rose Maccster?
Stonekiller is one of my all time favorites!!!!!!!

gave the 12 to a good friend to show my gratitude
markgabba Wrote:Black Rose

Homerdrool

add to that black domina/two masks

i really don't like double bass in dnb, but it's done right in this case.
Black Rose is one of the best dnb tracks ever.
fucksake Lol im gonna have to dig these out and have a SD sesh now Lovesmilie
markgabba Wrote:fucksake Lol im gonna have to dig these out and have a sd sesh now Lovesmilie

Lovesmilie Xyxthumbs
PM sent Bob
Who knows what about a Snakestyle / Black Rose VIP is what I need to know aka confirmation as to whether or not I really heard something like this when I was at a mystic place...
those razors edge ones on the metalheadz website.. Lovesmilie still life/conciousness Homerdrool also the ed rush/optical one with skylab and raven and all that Lovesmilie

i got the vinyl on the cheap randomly a while ago Lovesmilie

that fuzz and boog one is so badass
yeah just dug the cd out, loads of mint tunes on there.
Pages: 1 2 3