Subvert Central

Full Version: Myspace Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I updated my Spaz with some new tunes. Most of them are on the hip hop tip, and there also is 'Space Technique', the tune I did with ASC on his last LP. They're not the run-of-the-mill rap beats, or at least I hope they're not. Give them a scope, if you feel so inclined to do so. Smile

Check them here - http://www.myspace.com/natevious

As always, all love and hate is welcome. Yes

Peace....NV
cool! Xyxthumbs
Atom Bond! Lovesmilie

effin ell this is nice, takes me back to some abstrakt stuff from the 90s!
Yeah, Atom Bond is an absolute beauty, more like this please [Image: icon_smile.gif]
MetaLX Wrote:Atom Bond! Lovesmilie

effin ell this is nice, takes me back to some abstrakt stuff from the 90s!

Wow, thanks a lot! [Image: icon239.gif]

@DIB - I'll see what I can do! I never have any idea what I'm going to make, and I usually make them really fast so it's hard for me to replicate anything I've done. Thanks for the appreciation though! Lovesmilie
I'll have a little re-up please. Yes
keep meaning to check your beats man, will do so tonight
fonik Wrote:keep meaning to check your beats man, will do so tonight

Thank you! Give feedback if you can! Smile
yes NV tunes are sounding fresh as always, particularly fond of leathal (the happy 420 thing is jokes!)

Big up everytime man hope to link on aim soon. Cool
sounds nice, im diggin without self and atom bond
J-Breaks Wrote:yes NV tunes are sounding fresh as always, particularly fond of leathal (the happy 420 thing is jokes!)

Big up everytime man hope to link on aim soon. Cool

Thanks for checking my tunes! I always appreciate it holmes. And yes, get on AIM, I have some new bits for you. Yes

@CJ Weaver - Thank you! Without Self is probably my favorite of the whole bunch actually, I zone out to that one! Again, much appreciation going out to you. Smile
loving the beats man, especially atom bond (didnt expect that drop..!) and space technique

nuff respek, big up
NVious Wrote:@CJ Weaver - Thank you! Without Self is probably my favorite of the whole bunch actually, I zone out to that one! Again, much appreciation going out to you. Smile

no problem, beautiful stuff
fonik Wrote:loving the beats man, especially atom bond (didnt expect that drop..!) and space technique

nuff respek, big up

heh, I try to keep my shit random. I'm coming from that Madlib/J Dilla school of beat making ya know? Hopefully my tunes don't sound like them, but you can hear their influence in my work. Keep it sloppy or something like that.

I'm glad you dig it! Thanks for checking my dude. Xyxthumbs
Nice stuff man, and space technique: isn't that an ASC track? Or is that your rhyme? Smile
Fre4knc Wrote:Nice stuff man, and space technique: isn't that an ASC track? Or is that your rhyme? Smile

Yeah, that's an ASC tune. He asked me to do a verse for it, and I wrote like 64 bars for it. That was actually the very first thing I ever wrote, so I'm pretty glad it turned out the way it did.

Thanks for checking by the way. Smile
cool, i bought that track 2 days ago.
Fre4knc Wrote:cool, i bought that track 2 days ago.

Ah, nice one! That LP is quite nice if I don't say so myself!
Might as well tell you that I updated my Soundcloud page just now as well.

http://soundcloud.com/nvious Yes
Deep hiphop beats! Always look forward to checking your tunes man. Check them out if you haven't peeps. They are definitely worth a listen.
Reactiv Wrote:Deep hiphop beats! Always look forward to checking your tunes man. Check them out if you haven't peeps. They are definitely worth a listen.

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you. Smile
I'm going to up this thread yet again. Why not? :P
why not indeed Xyxthumbs