Subvert Central

Full Version: who are you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes you the admin queen who takes my posts down,,i bet you are really boring and have a tiny dick.
lets all talk about music non stop,,we dont have time for a break as all this music talk is so important.....you mate are a cock
eric sean Wrote:blah blah blah blah

I bet you're really exciting and have a gigantic cock.

You're the greatest. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Neutral
snowy Wrote:

I bet you're cock. Really exciting cock and have a cock, gigantic cock.

You're cock. the greatest cock. When I grow cock up I want cock to be just like you.

Neutral

Teef
go away please eric Kisskiss
heres a picture of terry nutkins... just to lighten the mood in this thread a bit

[Image: terrynutkinsportrait.jpg]
good idea Fada Smile

couldn't find a terry nutkins picture - this is nearly like terry nutkins though innit?

[Image: IMG_0138.JPG]

Grin
Hahaha
[Image: 35196_2.jpg]
[Image: catstronaut.jpg]
[Image: the-who-roger-daltrey-2007.jpg]
yes im in love with my self

drum and bass is for queers
rondema Wrote:go away please eric Kisskiss

ok ill meet u at your nans house
[Image: gurkin.gif]
snowy Wrote:

I bet you're really exciting and have a gigantic cock.

You're the greatest. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Neutral

well i am your dad so u probably will
[Image: rotfl.gif]
collect your minds at the door.....
eric sean Wrote:yes you the admin queen who takes my posts down,,i bet you are really boring and have a tiny dick.
lets all talk about music non stop,,we dont have time for a break as all this music talk is so important.....you mate are a cock

Now now now Sir, calm down. Nono

Judging by the posts I have read of yours, they all tend to be childish and negative with no effort to respect others views. It's nothing to do with them being taken down because they're not posts about music, they are taken down because they are obviously written by someone who thinks he is a comedian by insulting others, but who really comes across more as immature and somewhat dim.
This forum isn't just about music, and if you took the time to actually browse it properly you would see that. Music obviously takes precedent overall, as that is the cohesive bond between most people on here as we have all arrived here as either fans of, producers of, DJ's of, or promoters of music (not just d and b I might add my friend Wink).
So, before you start needless threads slagging off the moderators for deleting your posts, I suggest you try and up the ante a little by creating posts that don't need to be deleted. Just a thought Grin
Show some form of respect for others and they will show some back.
Just my two cents, and look I didn't have to swear once Wink
sigh

well said Euphony
they're not taken down anyway – they're crappered Wink
eric sean Wrote:ok ill meet u at your nans house

I'll be there on Saturday.. my nan, however, hasn't been there for many years Icon_cry