Subvert Central

Full Version: Party Rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get in my belly you tasty little hoops of joy.

[Image: 6b7c87_Party_rings.jpg]
The yellow ones are my fave, then the orange.
Just spotted the light pink one in the background there, they're nice also.
not really feeling these in my old age.

when i was a lickle yout tho. they were the ONES!!!

peace
used to munch these as a nipper Xyxthumbs
i just ate the 50% extra free half of a double pack.
*walks to local shop*
I had 8 this morning for breakfast (no word of a lie) only had 4 pink and 4 yellow though Icon_sad
man, those things are a sugar invasion on your pearly whites!!!!

beckett you loony! lol

i hope that you washed them down with a strong cup of tea.

i am afraid that is the only way that i would consider eating them in my mature years.

peace
dj hades Wrote:man, those things are a sugar invasion on your pearly whites!!!!

beckett you loony! lol

i hope that you washed them down with a strong cup of tea.

i am afraid that is the only way that i would consider eating them in my mature years.

peace

ey was a stong cup of tetley
just got given 2 purple ones too
I like the small white crumbly ones with picture of doves on them. They taste rotten but they're great with a cup of tea and 6 hours of the same drumloop.
Hahaha

i had a nice healthy pint o' water fresh from mother nature's plastic tipperary water cooler.
They're affer puttin soap in the poxy water so's you can't fucking drink it inanyways. Fucki' pricks. Animal tunes tho man...
Stacks Wrote:I like the small white crumbly ones with picture of doves on them. They taste rotten but they're great with a cup of tea and 6 hours of the same drumloop.

Rofl
Stacks Wrote:They're affer puttin soap in the poxy water so's you can't fucking drink it inanyways. Fucki' pricks. Animal tunes tho man...

i herd dats ILLEGUL
I hate these things!! -- It's like eating a lump of icing.

I'll take a M&S cream biscuit any day.

And a cup a tea Wink
its like sugar terrorism!

lol

peace
RickyForce Wrote:I hate these things!! -- It's like eating a lump of icing.

Icon_yippee

Love them, standardly.
the most deadly thing i have about 3 / 4 days a week is the m&s flapjack Homerdrool when i say deadly 1 bar is about half your rda of saturated fat :heartattack: but Homerdrool still
pop tarts are my kryptonite. i keep buying those toastable sugar blocks.
beckett Wrote:pop tarts are my kryptonite. i keep buying those toastable sugar blocks.

have not had one of them things in years
steer clear of em...addictive bastards.
beckett Wrote:pop tarts are my kryptonite. i keep buying those toastable sugar blocks.
Homerdrool
i have to say that currently my fave "sweet thing" is the humble chocolate covered cornflake cake

simple, cheap and sooooo damn tasty!

i even put a sprinkling of chilli in them on the last batch and they went down great!

peace
THREAD HIJACK!!!

[Image: menu_Giant_Brownie_Ice_Cream_Sandwich.jpg]
Pages: 1 2