Subvert Central

Full Version: LOL is now LAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sick of the sight of 'lol'. I'm sick of using it, sick of seeing people using it and I'm sick and bloody tired of resorting to using it whilst sitting there typing away with a straight face...

So, f*** LOL.. henceforth the new word is LAL ( laugh a little )

Whoever invented the use of LOL can go f*** themselves. Their time has expired!!
Besides, LAL is more fitting I think. Plus, it looks nice too Teef
i use IATTROPIITBHATSDA or "I acknowledge that that remark or picture is intended to be humorous and to some degree agree" but can definitely see that LAL is more succinct Xyxthumbs
^

Lol

Oh wait, that's a LOL smiley, damn it........
lol
Faol
Cheese?
Macc Wrote:Faol

Problems with your Internet Service Provider again Macc?
this makes me silently chortle
No its lol, just because you say lol doesnt mean your "Laughing Out Loud" it is actualy used in a very broad range of meanings, you say lol simply to signify you find something amusing, wether its a muffled chuckle or a little grin, or in fact laughing out loud. LAL on the other hand i find horrible, simply because i can just imagine little geeks saying it out loud (in fact ive heard people saying it) and it winds me up so much i just wanna smack them and say LOL. lal is like a new meaning for the same word really, like americans calling Football, Soccer.. sigh.
I think we should actually all return to speaking proper english rather than fucking abbreviations.

IMO anyway.
Wilshy Wrote:IMO anyway.

:d ye me too.
fuck abbreviations...

They're for lazy cunts anyways...

Proper english ftw imo....

lol
Chin

Maybe Nic TVG is on to something here. If we use abbreviations all the time, then all sentences would be a selection of letters, with each letter denoting a particular word. We would then only need the specific order of the letters in order to gauge the meaning of the sentence, so we could say much much more with less. Our language could then develop our intelligence further as the processes of the brain would be speeded up and the limits of language would reach new heights of complexity. A letter would be the symbol that conveys the 'whole' meaning of a word or words, allowing each letter of the alphabet to reach greater complexity of expression.

Or maybe that's a load of old codswallop........Icon_razz
yeah wilsh IMO tbc
sorry, lal's taken

[Image: tv_lal.jpg]
lulz
Fada Wrote:lulz

According to my new theory that I made up this afternoon (please refer to my above post for clarification), I am offended by what this so called Zebra has been doing with those Lampshades.

That sort of sentence will not give us any evolutionary leap what so ever.
tart
Yes
you could use lil, but a lil to me is a tit

as in...get ur lils out

mwah
Hahaha

Are you on about boobs again?!??
w[Image: wanker.gif]'s

....More lal voters please! Teef

MetaLX Wrote:sorry, lal's taken

[Image: tv_lal.jpg]

Who would wanna to go out with a mushroom?
If it has boobs, then maybe Hades Icon_razz
Euphony Wrote:Chin

Maybe Nic TVG is on to something here. If we use abbreviations all the time, then all sentences would be a selection of letters, with each letter denoting a particular word. We would then only need the specific order of the letters in order to gauge the meaning of the sentence, so we could say much much more with less. Our language could then develop our intelligence further as the processes of the brain would be speeded up and the limits of language would reach new heights of complexity. A letter would be the symbol that conveys the 'whole' meaning of a word or words, allowing each letter of the alphabet to reach greater complexity of expression.

ffs
Hahaha
Pages: 1 2