Subvert Central

Full Version: ICICLE B2B SCRIPT(me) LIVE 2NITE THURS 21/01 10-12GMT WWW.KUNNINMINDZ.COM BOOOOOOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gang,

Just wanted to give you all the heads up about my weekly internetty radio show tonight from 10-12gmt on http://www.kunninmindz.com

As you may be aware, I tend to have special guests down for most of the shows. last week, we had some great tunes and great fun with the lovely TASHA from Medium.

This week sees the return of one of the most talented producers and dj's to come to the forefront of the dnb scene in the past 5 years or so.
Releasing many tunes that have brought him lots of success on labels such as Shogun Audio, Renegade Hardware and RAM to name but a few.

Yes you have guessed it, ICICLE will be back gracing us with some tough beats and ridiculous basslines. Definitely one of my fave producers and dj's at the moment, and such a nice fella to boot...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So if you want to be treated to a radio show that is fun and informative, please come and join the malarky in the chat room (it takes 30 seconds to register)

Up coming guests in the next few weeks to include

Zero T
Hydro
Jubei
Rockwell
Fracture
FD
Ulterior Motive
Tasha
Grappa
Buzzby
MC Sense

And more to be confirmed ;-)

so get your homely gladrags on. chill infront of a screen or whatever and listen to some god damned fine beats

SCRIPT b2b ICICLE Live 2nite 21/01/2010 10-12GMT http://www.kunninmindz.com
I will try and tune in for 20-30 minutes before I go to bed....

[Image: Simpson04.gif]
lol

big up grandad
So, we're having our usual sound-clash tonight then Hades ?

Grin

peace
Code Wrote:So, we're having our usual sound-clash tonight then Hades ?

Grin

and lab creation are on at the same time Smile

makes no odds to me though
I'll be in the pub

Pint
oh well

i might be changing station and set time in the near future anyways..

keep em peeled for further updates.

peas
rolling in 2hrs