Subvert Central

Full Version: Scape - Tranquility VIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Easy all,

I never thought about remixing any of my tunes before, but i came across the samples i used in the original. there was loads that i hadn't used, and it seemed right to try the remix really.
its quite chilled, so careful you don't fall asleep. i seem to fall asleep a lot listening to it :teeth:

http://soundcloud.com/scape the first one at the top.
Really nice feel to this though I'm not a fan of the birdy noises. To me they kinda cheapen it. (No pun intended Grin ) Purely a taste thing.
Great track. Let us know what happens with it Smile
Thanks guys Smile

Roo, that made me crack up, I know you said no pun intended but Lol

Yeah I can understand the taste thing, its won't be to everyone's I guess....
I like using sounds from nature though as to me it adds that all important organic vibes to what would / could otherwise be all cold and digital.
I may have overused it a wee bit though!
Hopefully if I can get my pc working again I'll have a chance of addressing that in some way.

Thanks again for checking it Dionysus & Roo Twothumbs
Love it ! I'm a sucker for Lush pads and jungle beats ! I'm about to check out Dedication next. Niceone Scape !

Did you used to be on a site called Battle Of The Beats ? I remember your name from somewhere.
Hey dude, cheers glad you feeling it Smile

thats right man, i was on the battle of the beatz site for a while... really enjoyed those days its kind of pushed me on a bit, as i really had no chance at that time of winning one but was inspired by the likes of ruffian and virus, with their productions Smile

i vaguely have bells ringing with your name, i did keep all the tunes but lost them last time me pc died Icon_sad you joined in a few towards the end i believe, before the site kind of ran out of steam. shame really that it didn't continue.