Subvert Central

Full Version: Singul33tery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://soundcloud.com/roo-stercogburn/singul33tery

Ooooh the embedding works now Grin

New track posted up, feedback welcome Smile
I'd put even more reverb on the drums, make them really bang out Xyxthumbs
I'm trying desperately to pronounce the title of the track Lol

Will listen when I get home Xyxthumbs Grin
Statto Wrote:I'd put even more reverb on the drums, make them really bang out Xyxthumbs

Cheers for listening but I'm having trouble deciphering this. Is it you think there's too much reverb and if so any drums in particular or all?
Shut up worrying about technicalities will ya??

HOOK OF THE MONTH! Love this track Lovesmilie
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:
Statto Wrote:I'd put even more reverb on the drums, make them really bang out Xyxthumbs

Cheers for listening but I'm having trouble deciphering this. Is it you think there's too much reverb and if so any drums in particular or all?

no, I don't think there's too much reverb

what I think is...

ya big fool Lol Hugs
Hahaha
Heh Grin

Some of the snares were too quiet, fixed it then the reverb sounded better as I upped it. The snare has a lot of distortion on it, but only the mid range frequencies and some of the 'tail' comes from that. Don't really notice it but you notice it when its not there, if that makes sense.

Anyway, cheers for the feedback. Unless someone finds a showstopper I've missed, this thing is finished Smile
Nice track...makes me want to jump around Grin

Good work mate
love the dark atmosphere and feel of this, and the guitar(?) is nice. good work man Smile