Subvert Central

Full Version: My 90's stuff, on Soundcloud :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought i'd finally up what i can find for the sake of memories and the peace of mind of actually having it backed up Grin

Stuff will mostly be off minidisc/DAT/cassette, 4 tracks up so far. Tape deck gets dusted down later Oops

Wave thanks in advance if ye check/comment Kisskiss

http://soundcloud.com/maff_90s

maff
I will have a listen to these sometime this weekend mate Smile
I hope they bring back some oldskool white label memories Grin

Wave
Ez Maff! Really enjoyed that set! Cheers!!
DId this stuff ever get released? Love the first track.. got a proper 'FauxTek' feel to it Lol
Euphony Wrote:I will have a listen to these sometime this weekend mate Smile
I hope they bring back some oldskool white label memories Grin

Wave
Grin hopefully Chris!

impact_ Wrote:Ez Maff! Really enjoyed that set! Cheers!!
DId this stuff ever get released? Love the first track.. got a proper 'FauxTek' feel to it Lol

Nice one mate!!! FauxTek Hahaha

You forgot Robert Miles though :P

Seriously though, thanks a lot for commenting - none of these tunes ever got released, although they had some interest here and there from a couple of Manc/London labels - really wish i'd just stopped being a fanny with no self-confidence and let someone have them now. Hindsight eh? Lol

Huge thanks once more to everyone who can be arsed to listen/give feedback Kisskiss
oh man these are wicked! all of them epic / deep vibes, darkness, and just plain rolling Icon_yippeeDrumsSlayer

big tunes man! i really like that switch to darkside in ain't nobody... so good. the horn as well is ridiculously good....

i can't not mention the beats either... excellent programing and sounds on them Xyxthumbs
Will have a good proper listen on the hifidelity music centre tomorrow, but sound tidy on the Mac speakers.

You sure you haven't been making a load of tunes recently and claiming they're from the 90s?! Wink
Hovver Wrote:Seriously though, thanks a lot for commenting - none of these tunes ever got released, although they had some interest here and there from a couple of Manc/London labels - really wish i'd just stopped being a fanny with no self-confidence and let someone have them now. Hindsight eh? Lol

you could have now been like that Day V Lately guy!!!