Subvert Central

Full Version: Bone - Vindictive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

haven't posted for a while, but here is something fresh:

http://soundcloud.com/bonemarek/vindictive

Let me know what You think Smile
Nice track mate Xyxthumbs Not always a big fan of more minimal, really electronic sounding DNB, but this has plenty of stuff going off to keep it intersting - love the simple 'add ride cymbal' bit, for example, and there's plenty of layers in there. Also really fat sounding which is sometimes a bit lacking in 'clicky' stuff Grin

Finally: Darkness = Yes
Hovver Wrote:Nice track mate Xyxthumbs Not always a big fan of more minimal, really electronic sounding DNB, but this has plenty of stuff going off to keep it intersting - love the simple 'add ride cymbal' bit, for example, and there's plenty of layers in there. Also really fat sounding which is sometimes a bit lacking in 'clicky' stuff Grin

Finally: Darkness = Yes

Thanks!
the thing i enjoyed the most was the dark theme to it.... thats something i can never get right myself. the pads, stabs and backgroud fx are wicked.

not so much a fan of the beats, maybe a bit minimal for my ears.. but they seemed to roll nicely.

overall production was good, everything sounding crisp and balanced.

good job man Smile
Too much panning on the bass for me; just throws me off and stops me getting into the vibe of the tune. Nice mixdown and nice vibes overall. Definetly a keeper.
thanks to all!

its a bit minimal but yeah, there'ss almost 22 different perc tracks innit, can't exactly remember if they all were playin together at some point.
Too mnml for me as well but the tune is damn good. Agreed on the bass though.
Keep it up!