Subvert Central

Full Version: today, I...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
happy new year Kisskiss
Cheers.
Today, I woke and played Charavoices at 5% speed, at 3:50am.
The experience was enjoyable.

Retrospectively, because of relapses in passive aggression in January-March, was likely the reason my mind changed this year onward, and so writing this paragraph. I wanted to check some things that needed respite, and became an obnoxious wanker, sorry to bother.

At the same time, though, things fizzled out in between an Indian wedding type motion of acrimony, and field trips of the wrong peripherals, pushing a type of collective despair, a nothingness; into a weight; a try, a plan.

Of course, a dirge is meaningless to others - unless shared. To be specific, you ain't the problem, and otherwise, anger management exorcised candidates mass extinction. That's not the intended issue, though. Much, like Statto, is anger avoidance.

Lots of these libertinism based things become eyes for a shooter sharp, if they actually mattered, it's super sharp, shot. What's the big deal then, mutters?
...discovered that The Stupid Babies were Adamski and his little brother Icon_eek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXAQDhFTaWA
...finished another chapter of my book

Sharp
Fuck me. I just moved out of an apartment today that I lived in for almost 15 freakin years! What the hell. YES.. I'm still lugging around shit I'm not using - i.e, specific dated dj gear.. records.. i found an old Public Enemy "Yo! Bum Rush the Show" cassette I was hanging on to clearly for mere, nerdy hiphop "nostalgia" lol..My uzi weights a ton right? wtf! Minidiscs? YUP, I still have a few fuckin minidiscs lol. Shiiit. Nothing to listen to them on either ha. Ridiculous what you don't get rid of huh? ** Found a few unopened blank cassettes too. Remember burning mp3's to disc? Yup, still had blank cdrs galore.

Early 2000's Techno & dubsteppy records I didn't remember buying. Stuff like that. Ugh. Still have to get rid of a few more things. Life happens. What's next?

It's like chess game difference between the best and most, here.

Today I'm riveted to have sprain on my foot, omg amazeballs and a leftovers of sauce tartar. 

Not much happening ??
Listening to music ? no longer on private is good.

It's so slightly similar to 2008, but Mike ain't you.
To missing people, it's easier. Enjoy the weekend.
Or of course...

"Cool story bro".
Recorded some music. Loved it. Some time after that I thought, "I wonder how much Statto would hate this."

One day I may post it to find out Grin
I'm already hating it in anticipation Wink
(1st May 2021, 19:53)+ToRMeNT+ Wrote: [ -> ]Remember burning mp3's to disc? Yup, still had blank cdrs galore.

You have to get rid of those, blank or not. I know I did one day and it was a huge relief. Old minidiscs, burnt cdrs, cassettes (those I gave to a friend, who kept chaffing me about old guitar recordings of my 16-year-old self noodling to pre-recorded backing tracks, which played on another tape deck Lol) ...

What I can't seem to get rid of is my first sampler (EMU ESI 4000, not even one of the larger ones).
But not for nostalgic value, mainly because it was so freakin expensive for me back then and is now worth next to nothing Sad2

I still looks so "solid" Neutral
... listened to this

Which I liked.
...finished another chapter

Willynilly
(7th May 2021, 21:22)Statto Wrote: [ -> ]...finished another chapter

Willynilly

Packets of biscuits aren't called chapters Grin
of course they are Spank
(31st December 2020, 22:35)Statto Wrote: [ -> ]...cancelled a Direct Debit payment to the Labour Party

I feel better already Twothumbs

and now I've decided never to think about nor vote for the Labour Party again – not until Keir Starmer and his bunch of useless sub-Tory arsewipes have left the building Neutral
...died Death ...in a dream. I didn't think that was supposed to be possible. It pissed me off a bit anyway Grumble
Today, I pretended to feel sorry for myself about the obvious.
Everybody laughed.
Yep, that's what it feels like in asylum. Get told you should do everything, because "they/them" antique shiny happy people don't want to know about self-pitying recapitulation. "Err, you've lost me there" they say.
Bollocks to them.
In good music news...
I have been listening to music from the best selling area of Bandcamp, and a fly fishing ambient record cropped up. It's really decent.
There, otherwise, is an Indian HMRC scam by phone. Just end the call and leave it at that. It targets The vulnerable.
...HUGGED EVERYONE ON HERE TODAY!

Apparently its a thing and is now/soon legal. So I'm just bandwaggoning as usual Grin
(15th May 2021, 22:33)Roo Stercogburn Wrote: [ -> ]...HUGGED EVERYONE ON HERE TODAY!

Apparently its a thing and is now/soon legal. So I'm just bandwaggoning as usual Grin

Grouphug
I have been listening to name-your-price vignettes on BC. 
Interestingly generative requiems under static banners.

Deuteronomy is the artist on Bandcamp.
The Dev/Null stream on Spotify premium is playlist...a handgun of grooves that digs fire more than a cuddly bunny made of Nesquik. The drums bass and guitar matters until it rips a secular world of trends. Great day thanks to and a major Mexican styled selection of fibres that, really, rinses the listeners ears out.
...finally finished a totally bastard chapter

SmashfreakB
...finished another chapter. Just one and a bit to go.

Willynilly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45