Subvert Central

Full Version: foci's left - non-corrosive string solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
don't know if this is release worthy standard, but i created this on my hardware and software today, and finished mastering it too. see what you think:

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/non-...g-solution

feedback appreciated in any case.

hope life's treating you well
thanks in advance

mick
it's a 150bpm drum'n'bass track with a string introduction leaning.
later Wave
Ok Wink
no-one likes it, surprise surprise Hahaha
still later 201tongue
the prospect of my music excites you so much that you put off listening to it over other things Lol
I generally put off listening to particular music until I feel like listening to it

I have plenty of records I've not listened to in years

201tongue
hi,

i like it. i wonder what it would sound like if it gets a bit more complex. nice one anyway.
logburner Wrote:hi,

i like it. i wonder what it would sound like if it gets a bit more complex. nice one anyway.

Didn't see this until now. Thanks very much for the comment! Yes a more complex take or 'version' could be an idea to try. The drums were played live on my hardware keyboard; so they're unquantized, but I think I did a pretty good job considering. The long trail synth that sits over parts is the Aethereal synthesizer VST I bought with the money saved up from my first year of record sales. The additional basslines are from an instrument in the Mixcraft 6 software.

Any opinions yet Jon? Smile
Muttley Wrote:Any opinions yet Jon? Smile

it's rhythmic very odd – it sounds as though everything is always slightly behind the beat – disturbing Smile
cool, thanks Smile

the programming was as such that i was layering sounds by ear, live, so there may be some slight gaps between layers. i love it all the same though

Grin