Subvert Central

Full Version: Random thoughts thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Muttley Wrote:There's "hell" in hello , "good" in goodbye , "lie" in believe , "over " in lover, "end" in friend, "ex" in next, and "if " in life.

Yeah Xyxthumbs
That's why I never ended up going to a therapist, I walked up to the door and all I saw was "the rapist."

Fauxpas
I've had a few beers and I'm walking home in the dark and there's no one about and the three-quarter moon is low in the sky and the world seems a very beautiful place and I know that tomorrow I'm going to be depressed because of the alcohol I've consumed tonight and right now I don't care except that I'm writing this down so I remember tomorrow how I felt tonight so that... something

Lisa Wave Wave Rainbow
Wave
I was a bit pissed Oops
I can tell, there was no period at the end of your sentence. Wink
MetaLX Wrote:That's why I never ended up going to a therapist, I walked up to the door and all I saw was "the rapist."

Fauxpas

Even worse, his clinic was in Scunthorpe.
Even worse than that, my sister is also traumatized as the sign below the therapist read: free analasis.
Oops
Alec Empire @ALEC_EMPIRE

create only for your best friends, or just boyfriend/girlfriend, not a 'market', don't share, see how much more fun this is Wink
[Image: 2fec84eba345de9ed60a430f0256f6bc.600x.jpg]
Rejection isn't time for a woe is me attitude. It's time to regroup and realise where you really wanted to go in the first place. I'm happy.
why am I waking up with Phil Collins "Against All Odds" in my head?

*puke* CussJEDIcryingGrumbleNo

I don't like it. make it stop!!
Phil's repaying you for your lack of pronounced language in the past. :P
".. you're the only one, who really knew me at all...."

i've recovered, but.. not so cool to randomly have this song in your head when you wake up for no reason.

strange. ha
Hahaha Phil Collins puns please...
Maybe you should try being less of an easy lover.
It might sound silly, but I still miss you like mad. But I also remember there must have been a reason beyond fate why I died in 1987.
It's too darn hot to have any thoughts. Even random ones.
I'm still having random thoughts. Smile

Trying to play a few specific records a day on the media player and let those bore into my brain. As I did when I was painting as a job. I was generally happier doing that. That's because they were chosen musics and they transmitted a lot of feeling.
The little things mean the most to those who break things down into sustenance.
Muttley Wrote:Maybe you should try being less of an easy lover.

I knew you would phil the void, you might have missed your collins in life.
Check out my sledgehammer, baby.
Cooking tonight: food optimised King Prawn Dopiaza with brown rice. Just about to start preparing ingredients. :chef:
"Healing is not a process which you need to complete. There is no practice you can undertake to discover what you already are and life is not waiting for you to awaken or to transform. Please do not postpone the freedom and the love you are longing for, until you are "healed," have found the right partner, the right work, or are experiencing the right feelings and states of consciousness. What you are is a miracle. Your experience is sacred and holy. Your senses and your body are wild and alive, filled with intelligence and creativity. Even your confusion is filled with wisdom."

http://alovinghealingspace.blogspot.com/...d-see.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30