Subvert Central

Full Version: OMNI MUSIC VINYL 002 - ENIGMAS EP Ft.Macc and Indidjinous - PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Statto, I'm trying to edit the post to make the youtube link work but when I click 'edit' I get nothing in the preview box where you can normally edit it, it's completely blank. What's going on there? I had that same problem earlier when trying to preview the post before I originally submitted it, so just had to click submit. Baffled
Euphony Wrote:Statto, I'm trying to edit the post to make the youtube link work but when I click 'edit' I get nothing in the preview box where you can normally edit it, it's completely blank. What's going on there? I had that same problem earlier when trying to preview the post before I originally submitted it, so just had to click submit. Baffled

I've been having that problem for awhile now too.
I messaged Statto about it and I think he said it was all a bit of a mystery as to why it was happening…

anyways - just been checking the audio on the Omni Music Bandcamp page, this sounds great ! Will be ordering soon.
yeah, I don't know what's happening with that – and admin seem to have given up

what can you do?

Willynilly

apart from repost another thread with a correct youtube thing

Drums
Bagged. Cool Falcon
Statto Wrote:

Drums

Kisskiss

You're the man Statto Falcon
Euphony Wrote:Even if we sell them all, we'd only just break even, so take pity on Omni.....poor little Omni [Image: puppy_dog_eyes.gif]

Hugs

I tried to order but there's something wrong with the p&p set-up: it adds postage at both the bandcamp and paypal stages

fix up please Wave
Um, that's odd. That hasn't happened for anyone else Baffled

I'll have a quick look myself now
It's not doing that for me. What total is is trying to make you pay when you are ready to submit the payment in paypal? It should be £10.50 with postage to UK.

Could you have another go and if it's still doing it then let me know and I'll pm you Smile
But there's nothing I can fix as all the settings on Bandcamp are correct, so I have no idea what is happening there Neutral
Ah no, it was my fault.
I set the location in Bandcamp and it said postage £3 so I added it to the price and then the automatic payment added it as well.
Doh Oops

Sorted now Xyxthumbs
Lol

No worries, massive massive thanks for the support Kisskiss
greenleaf504 Wrote:Bagged. Cool Falcon

Kisskiss
Very nice release, like it a lot, Conundrum is a beast Drums
Good news beautiful pre-order people Woot

The pressing plant has confirmed that they will be delivering them to me the week beginning the 25th August, so I should be receiving them by the 27th at the latest. As soon as they arrive I'll ship everyone's out Grin Grin Grin
[Image: gruber.gif]

Wave
Banana