Subvert Central

Full Version: NAAAAAAAACHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<-------------------- The lengendary 'NAAAAAAAAACCCHAAAAAAAAAAAAA' scene.

Cool
thank god, no more Arnie Hahaha
p.s: i think u r nicely adding to your crapper count Cool
It's my fucking avatar, bitch, no mod can change that Cool Grin

Besides, anyone with half a gram of taste knows this is the finest scene in cinema history........

Laying half the Bolivian jungle to waste? Now that is entertainment. Cool
i like that avater Xyxthumbs
And re: the crapper thing, GOOD. Sick of serious threads about dnb that go on for ten years saying the same shit, yet saying nothing.

A bit of totally pointless nonsense is just what we need, I reckon Cool
Macc Wrote:And re: the crapper thing, GOOD. Sick of serious threads about dnb that go on for ten years saying the same shit, yet saying nothing.

Edits is better than 2-step.
All other styles should die.
Only drumfunkers and edit heads should keep up making music.
Reese is all wank.
Breakbeats uber alles.
Every break must be chopped into 200 parts at least.
Dnb is dead.

Now let's start discussing.
Watch it son, or you will face the wrath of Mac and his General Electric M134 minigun.

<---------- mean muthafukka.
no we need some discussion of things other than DnB.

Stacks
You aint discussing shit except how fucking hard Mac is (pre head destruction) in this thread.
stacks Wrote:no we need some discussion of things other than dnb.

stacks

Yes
Macc Wrote:Watch it son, or you will face the wrath of Mac and his General Electric M134 minigun.

<---------- mean muthafukka.

'Old Painless'

Twisted Twisted Twisted

"I ain't got time to bleed"
A MAN WHO KNOWS ^
Macc Wrote:General Electric M134 minigun.

[Image: gem134.jpg]
A nice shiney one:

[Image: M134B.jpg]
Dammit.
düffah Wrote:
macc Wrote:general electric m134 minigun.

[Image: gem134.jpg]

that one's mounted, it is for pussies. Thumbd

<--------- now look at this man - a man mountain who lifts one with ease............. and screams nnnnaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhaaaaaaaa as he empties its (massive) magazine Cool
More mounting action, oo er!
[Image: mini_gun.jpg]
Please put down your weapon.. you now have 60 seconds to comply.....
See, now run around with all of that lark strapped to your bacl (minus the stand), shoot 517 bad guys and 38 acres of forest land, then tell me you ain't knackered.

<------------- He ain't.
The shiny one:

[Image: 6_m134_movie.jpg]
Macc Wrote:See, now run around with all of that lark strapped to your bacl (minus the stand), shoot 517 bad guys and 38 acres of forest land, then tell me you ain't knackered.

<------------- He ain't.

In the year 1987 the movie "Predator" (starring A. Schwarznegger) hit the screens. One of the most impressive scenes was the one where the US Commandos, led by "Dutch" (Schwarznegger), attempted to fight back the alien Predator. One of Commandos was armed with the distinctive weapon, a 6-barreled rotary Minigun, fed from backpack ammo box. This gave the impression that the Miniguns can be used for infantry support. It must be noted, that in this movie a special, blank firing version of the Minigun was sued. The electric motor was powered via cable, hidden in the actor's pants, and the actor had to carry bulletproof vest and protective mask to avoid injuries from the fast and violently ejecting empty cases. Had this gun being fired using real ammunition, the actor would ended lying on his back, being forced off the legs by the violent recoil. The "backpack" ammo capacity, also, could be worth only several seconds of fire. lets calculate: 2 000 rounds of 5.56mm ammo will weight about 25 kg (55 lbs); 2 000 rounds of 7.62mm will weight about 2 times more, making such load almost impossible to carry on foots. yet this load of ammo will worth only 20 or so seconds of fire. Add some powerful batteries to power electrical drive of about 4KWt (4+ horse-power), and the bulk of the gun itself, and you'll see that even the strongest man won't be able to carry this load, less to fire it with any chance to hit, due to extremely powerful recoil.

http://world.guns.ru/machine/minigun-e.htm

Hahaha
jvxp Wrote:please put down your weapon.. you now have 60 seconds to comply.....

wrong film, you silly boy.Nono

Teef

and anyway, ed-209 was shit! 'the new law enforcement officer who is never late etc etc, but slaughters innocent men, and can't even make it up or down stairs'.

ed-209 would have been a real problem for vertigo-suffering kleptomaniacs.

now let mac out on the loose and noone would stand a chance, forget your criminals.

that's good policework Xyxthumbs
Düffah Wrote:[you'll see that even the strongest man won't be able to carry this load, less to fire it with any chance to hit, due to extremely powerful recoil.
Hahaha

That's bollox - you see him do it for real in the film!

Teef
Düffah Wrote:The electric motor was powered via cable, hidden in the actor's pants, and the actor had to carry bulletproof vest and protective mask to avoid injuries from the fast and violently ejecting empty cases.

Pah!!!!!!!! What a chicken!!!!!!!! Shoot
Pages: 1 2