Create an account

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,637
» Latest member: MSmith60
» Forum threads: 62,059
» Forum posts: 887,758

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 111 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 111 Guest(s)

L-RON HUBBARD appreciation thread
Posted by: scart ridge - 31st October 2002, 19:53 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (9)

This thread has "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" to do with the Church of Scientology or its 45 websites

Here is a letter from the great man L-RON to his Fairlight sampler:

“Dear Sir Fairlight:
“Please have the engineer store on your floppy disc that we have now been properly introduced. I am very glad to make your acquaintance. You have very charming circuits and I am certain that we can co-vibrate to the astonishment and ecstasy of a vast audience. With all praise to your exulted frequencies, consider me your friend.”

L. Ron Hubbard

Print this item

i've been missing out the whole time
Posted by: jake - 31st October 2002, 19:35 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (9)

Neutral

Print this item

welcome welcome welcome widzhit
Posted by: strike - 31st October 2002, 18:31 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (1)

nice to see you on the board mate. Falcon Smilie24sim

Print this item

salutations to the DropBass >..welcome
Posted by: strike - 31st October 2002, 18:14 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (1)

we hope you enjoy your lengthy stay with us.

Falcon Alc

Print this item

that tune that makes your spine chill.
Posted by: strike - 31st October 2002, 18:03 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (32)

at the moment there is one paticular tune that makes me feel almost sick, but in a rushy / euphoric type way.

Ultra Violet - The Belonging

Unbebloodyleivable !!!!!!!!

name yers..............

Print this item

magic vinyl news!
Posted by: smoking monkey - 31st October 2002, 17:26 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (9)

the magic vinyl all stars host weekly shows on http://www.phuturefreq.com monday nights from 7 to 12 uk time and on http://www.dnbradio.net saturdays from 3 to 5 pm uk time! on rotation u will find artits as smoking monkey.yen-cee,djmangle.dj cut,dj kontact(uk),dj Q(usa),geridoo(didgeridoo player), mc critiszah&spin out as regualr guests we have dj pattrick,dj freeman and numerous mcs! check it out!

on releases mv004 is out now drop bass come on/2 the hip hop in december mv005 native minds da flex/soulfire will be reaching daylight!
in early 2003 we will have mv006 cytech drama/the marching order and mv007 war is over (illskillz rmx)/breaktrough 2002 vip feat.vanna

further than that released from mv artists we have drop bass matlock coming out in early 2002 backed up with imagination d tocka mystic on prospekt recordings catIcon_razzros 001 on pros 002 the tune from drop bass called duck and cover will be doing some damage! cytech is releasing timeless on metrobreakz mixcd compilation which is exclusive for canada mixed bye a german crew called nme click featuring only german producers! in the pipeline we got a release wit pish posh sometime next year and a mv album! a remix of giana brothers crossedroots is almost finsihed!beware! for info on our distributions look on the website http://www.magicvinyl.net u will find sound links to the tunes named above aswell! till the end of this year the magic vinyl website is coming with a brand new design that is in progress right now the site will have many new features aswell! on the promotion side the magic vinyl booking agency hosts a roaster of numerous artists for further information kontact me!
cheers for ure time!
the mv crew

Print this item

what was/is your greatest moment in time?
Posted by: strike - 31st October 2002, 17:17 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (17)

tell us the story of your defineing moment in time.

if youve had one that is.

Print this item

ltj bukem nookie playing oldschool !
Posted by: smoking monkey - 31st October 2002, 17:10 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (16)

ltj bukem nookie playing oldschool from 1990to1994 tonight in mannheim germany the event is hosted bye the phaze club promotors! the night is hosted at the legendary ms connection germanys no.1 club for dnb! if ure lucky the best bits of the night will be broadcasted on the phaze club radio show thats hosted on http://www.dnbradio.net friday nights........
check it out!

Print this item

ATTN LINUS
Posted by: strike - 31st October 2002, 14:45 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (1)

HELLO MATE,

give me a call 07817638722

its me thats been doing all the anomynous calls to yer phone....

ANSWER IT...lol

Print this item

1000th post approaching
Posted by: subvert - 31st October 2002, 13:18 - Forum: Subvert Central - Replies (9)

and i'm off to shower, thus eliminating myself from the runnings...

Print this item

Latest Threads
Spectraz
Dave Sector X Black Class...

Last Post: Spectraz
3 hours ago
Muttley
personality is always dec...

Last Post: Muttley
7 hours ago
jonesy
All Double O mix