Blade Runner 2049 Official Teaser

10 Replies, 4912 Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDscTTE-...ture=share

Jackojig

Ryan Goslin's head though, Hahaha
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
That actually might even be interesting ...
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Oooh, looks not too shabby.

Wikipedia Wrote:Icelandic composer Jóhann Jóhannsson, who has previously worked with Villeneuve on Prisoners, Sicario and Arrival, will be composing the score to the sequel.[39] According to Jóhannsson, the decision was made a long time ago. He praised composer Vangelis for his previous work, and that it will be "an enormous challenge of mythical proportion"
Xyxthumbs (Anyone up for an "Angels Fell" remake? Teef)

(20th December 2016, 12:05)SHIFT Wrote: Ryan Goslin's head though, Hahaha

Hahaha Not sure why that's funny, but it is Lol

Wave
and villeneuve is good, too
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Big fan of both Denis Villeneuve and Johansson's scoring work so am less apprehensive than I was when first heard about the sequel.

Interesting interview with Johansson a few weeks back as part the the Exchange Series on RA where he talks about this task:

https://soundcloud.com/ra-exchange/ra-exchange-331
Dan! Wave
(20th December 2016, 15:07)cycom Wrote: Dan! Wave

Hi Thomas!

Are you still in Hamburg?  Are was there last month for a few days staying in the Eimsbüttel area.
(20th December 2016, 15:36)esb Wrote:
(20th December 2016, 15:07)cycom Wrote: Dan! Wave

Hi Thomas!

Are you still in Hamburg?  Are was there last month for a few days staying in the Eimsbüttel area.

Icon_eek Of course! Also pretty close to Eimsbüttel! JEDIcrying

What was the reason for your stay? Any chance you'll be back?
OSCE summit? CETA? Smile
(20th December 2016, 16:12)cycom Wrote: OSCE summit? CETA? Smile

I did an 18 day trip of Copenhagen, Hamburg, London, Birmingham for fun.  Posted about it in advance to meet some heads but only managed to meet up with post-Rupture crew in London.  Also met up with Ben, Bsus, Strike and Loris a week later as well.

Gutted I missed you Thomas.  Icon_sad
Man, that sucks! Wish I'd come back here earlier. Just one month JEDIcrying

Shame we couldn't meet. Were did you stay exactly? (I want google maps to calculate the distance in order to intensify my pain Wink)

Anyway, should I one day visit Canada, I'll make sure to contact you Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: FORTUNE & CHANCE - SHIMMER RUNNER EP (OmniEP283) Euphony 0 522 7th August 2022, 07:20
Last Post: Euphony
  Nucleus and Paradox returning to Metalheadz "Blade 9/Break North" firefinga 11 5,825 17th July 2015, 12:11
Last Post: Paradox
  forum runner dsp 4 1,996 29th March 2015, 11:51
Last Post: firefinga
  Blade Runner 2 SHIFT 9 3,924 16th October 2013, 19:33
Last Post: Stacks
  Med School: New Blood 013 album teaser (20 tracks, 2 minutes of audio) Ash Med School 2 2,043 21st March 2013, 20:28
Last Post: Dinsdale