Happy New Year

9 Replies, 3817 Views

Grouphug
Happy 2019 all.
And thanks for the continued web company in 2018 everyone, LAN or otherwise. Really does make us all feel better to have partisan acquaintances - well, that was why pubs were invented after all.
No predictions here, just a year of work. Life is too unpredictable anyways. I do succinctly aim however to be returning to Bridewell Organic Gardens to work voluntarily with friends in the Spring/Summer/etc.
Enjoyed seeing in the New Year with my closest friends. Gramps is still here, good to see. He'll be 92 this year. I'll be 31. He has 2 full lifetimes on me. I can only imagine, even with memory loss, memories.
Watched Madness live on TV NYE, and remembered how happily formula based their music is. "It Must Be Love" and "House Of Fun" are just plain decent pop tunes. Nice to see the Egyptian clown hats too.
Gave myself a migraine / big headache that has finally worn off around 10am next morning after stopping alcohol 12 hours before. Too much cider. Teef Smile Hog Father and Old Rosie varieties mainly.
First Squatchlax meal of the day was Baked Beans and Vindaloo flavoured Super Noodles. Nice and warm, as a traditional Vindaloo is. Recommended. Smile For lunch I'll likely have a brunch, or a frozen fancy.
I'll tell you what's a really spicy and hot curry, and that's the Bhutuwa. Hotter than Phall. Vindaloo is as far a kick as I need to go. I know the dish well. I of course like it with potatoes, just didn't have some.
Wave
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Happy 2019 Subverts!
Happywave
Wave

HNY all
Happy new year all,

Did you hear that there will soon be a SL1200 MK7, with reverse playback?
Cheers
(8th January 2019, 11:46)Metric Wrote: Did you heard that there will soon be a SL1200 MK7, with reverse playback?

yes, a first update in a decade
how are tings so far?

2019.. let's do this. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year Statto 4 624 6th January 2023, 09:38
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all Subverts firefinga 10 2,737 10th January 2021, 19:00
Last Post: Muttley
  Happy New Year Statto 6 3,504 5th January 2018, 13:38
Last Post: DJ ML
  Happy New 2017 Year! widzhit 6 3,704 1st January 2017, 15:31
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
Star EVENT Merry Christmas ~ Happy New Year Subverts! MetaLX 26 13,108 1st January 2016, 18:00
Last Post: Muttley