to win sex battle you must have heavy cannon

11 Replies, 7394 Views

... sitting here, nobody is answering my email or phonecalls, exactly when i need them to, something must be in the planets that is just fucking all forms of communication in the ass.. ever have days like this? -where you feel like the only people who are getting through in the world are spammers and posers?

...guess i'm easily frustrated but dang it, the world is asleep at the wheel, always happens in Sept. too for some reason.
ha! yes. those days are weird.
Hugs
yeah i know - some days u feel like no1 is answering your calls/emails/smss...makes u a little paranoid, doesnt it!
there'a a John Lee Hooker song about this:
Just Me and My Telephone

I can't find the lyrics online anywhere, but... Hahaha
Roll
wotchoo rollin at? Baffled
you lot.... "boohoo no one will answer my calls" Hahaha are you serious!!???? Hahaha

Teef
i love days like that! what you on about?
back in the day when i still had ambitions...lol
Oops
Gruber

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A History of Heavy Metal Statto 144 127,683 26th January 2024, 06:13
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Doc Scott discusses his battle with depression Statto 5 4,457 27th June 2018, 02:24
Last Post: Muttley
Yawn EVENT Dr Syntax and Pete Cannon 27th April @Move Exeter noisemonkey 3 2,969 17th April 2018, 19:10
Last Post: firefinga
  Foci's Left - www.idmforums.com Beat Battle 2.2 submission - Rik Mayall Tribute Muttley 1 3,133 4th February 2016, 21:12
Last Post: Muttley
  He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother Sir Loris of Crowthorne 1 3,775 18th December 2012, 00:20
Last Post: greenleaf504