RELEASE 

Stillhead - New Album 'Copenhagen'

1 Replies, 1929 Views

Quote:It has been 2 years since my debut album as Stillhead and I'm planning to release a second album titled "Copenhagen". A humble tribute to the Danish capital, and something of a catalogue of my time there, I'd like to present ten brand new Stillhead tracks, alongside remixes from some amazing producers. I'm planning a double CD release since I missed out on a CD version of my debut "Iceberg". I'm also planning a limited run of small artwork prints and if I get enough funding maybe a vinyl EP.

[Image: qwwl8z338ethxn0aptpj.jpg]

Just 4 days left to help with the funding of this release - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/still...en-music#/
Quote:Just a short update - the final mixdowns for both CDs have been sent to the amazing Bob Macc at Subvert mastering for his handiwork. That means I should have them back in a week or two. When the campaign ends I'll be able to finish the linear notes and artwork for the CDs and as soon as Bob sends me the final CD images I can get them ordered. Progress so far has been good!

Almost 3/4 of the way there with just a few days left!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Copenhagen & Hamburg Crew Here? +London/Brummy Crew esb 7 9,733 3rd November 2016, 23:21
Last Post: esb
  Copenhagen you guessed it dsp 6 1,899 19th December 2009, 22:51
Last Post: rjv
  Anyone going to Copenhagen? hardtimes 7 2,470 12th December 2009, 21:02
Last Post: noisemonkey
  leetradio @ culturebox copenhagen 21st july phono 3 1,644 11th July 2006, 20:36
Last Post: Matlib