Have you ever felt insanely happy for no reason at all?

13 Replies, 3417 Views

Smilie22sim
even if it's for 'no reason at all', brain chemicals are still a reason

:censored
scart ridge Wrote:even if it's for 'no reason at all', brain chemicals are still a reason

:censored

booo! you're obviously suffering from insufficient beer intake. please remedy before you post again.
i don't do the whole beer thing

HA HA HA
p.s. i sent you a private message on Debauchery Over America, read it
scart ridge Wrote:p.s. i sent you a private message on Debauchery Over America, read it

the Streetbeats forum tells me I have no new messages. Is it wrong? or should I check DOA?

Ralph
Statto Wrote:or should I check DOA?

isn't that what i said Eek
going there now! Grin

sorry to be slow. I'm busy writing an email to someone else while surfing the board.

Simpson04
i've replied!

Wave Wave Wave
Yeah, I've been feeling like that all week-dunno why cos right now I'm unemployed and single but hell I aint complaining. Smile
hmmmm very occasionally, but theres usually a reason......
yeah i normally need a reason to be insanely happy.
yeah i have been over the last few days but that's mainly due to a lovely lady who i'm taking to the cinema tonight. :-d
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
I was leaping around my front room with joy when I realised how easy it will be to make tunes from now on, after my first forays into the world of 'live studio drumfunk'.

Icon_yippee
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muttley has a clothing line - VIDA fashion design (photog/graff/paint/felt) Muttley 29 18,659 25th May 2020, 01:19
Last Post: Muttley
  The Only Reason.... antidote uk 12 3,469 12th June 2014, 05:17
Last Post: Fada
  So what's the reason for all this minimal DnB around now? Andyskopes 66 14,215 11th June 2014, 16:06
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  chopping the amen in reason dsp 22 6,488 14th February 2010, 23:48
Last Post: Tim Reaper
  for some reason it never stops being funny truth agent 4 1,423 14th October 2009, 20:10
Last Post: Hovver