What about Bloody Mary? Gay?

8 Replies, 5759 Views

Inspired by the pistachio nuts thread, I remember that the best combination for the nut is:

1. Bloody Mary
2. A fiiiiine beer

I dunno many people that are bloody mary freaks like me...are there any? Am I alone here?

[Image: 0860.jpg]
they're okay........ but easy on the tobasco, and heavy on the worcester sauce Xyxthumbs
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:they're okay........ but easy on the tobasco, and heavy on the worcester sauce Xyxthumbs

i'm all about the opposite! so much tabasco it's an affront to god, and a suspicion of worcester sauce. i could so go for a bloody mary right now!! Homerdrool
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Yeah, not tooooo easy on the tobasco, but I like to be able to taste other things in the week following consumption Smile

Black pepper too Homerdrool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
macc Wrote:they're okay........ but easy on the tobasco, and heavy on the worcester sauce Xyxthumbs

Nono

tobasco is the main ingredient!

if you can't handle hot, then drink milk! *at least that what we say around this parts*
8bits Wrote:

Nono

tobasco is the main ingredient!

if you can't handle hot, then drink milk! *at least that what we say around this parts*

tsk tsk... when u'll learn to drink something "macho"? like a "wild catuaba"?

ahhaha
designer/admin
http://www.drumbass.com.br
brazillian drum 'n bass website

Everlasting do the hop..

[Image: sg_sghcover_lg.jpg]
Repulsive concontion

[Image: _38156414_dot_cotton300.jpg]

This is the sort of person who drinks Bloody Marys Teef
Kapão Wrote:tsk tsk... when u'll learn to drink something "macho"? Like a "wild catuaba"?

ahhaha

Rofl

for the foreigners...I just gonna show the label on the botlle for you all to see the "quality" of this beverage called "wild catuaba" or "catuaba selvagem"

[Image: catuaba.jpg]
yummy - love a good bloody mary - hold the celery!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mary Anne Hobbs is a twat Ashes 40 16,144 11th January 2011, 16:37
Last Post: SHIFT
  Mary Poppins Fada 9 5,372 25th November 2010, 13:39
Last Post: Statto
  Gay Friendly Hotel? SHIFT 13 2,822 10th November 2009, 09:19
Last Post: MetaLX
  I'm Gay Stacks 8 1,392 6th March 2006, 02:48
Last Post: Naphta
  Gay! Unsane 31 4,251 18th July 2005, 14:40
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne