1001 things to do with a plastic bag

23 Replies, 3741 Views

ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:u all need girlfriends (or boyfriends if your so inclined)

I have a girlfriend thank you Smile

Quote:u all need hobbies (or 2 buy some new star trek dvd's)

I have plenty of (too many?) hobbies thank you Smile

Quote:u should all cut your broadband lines off for 2 months at least & leave your houses & see the REAL world

I'm at work, which is 'the real world' apparently Neutral thank you

Quote:Leave Fanu alone,he's a nice guy.

He is, yes. But he does smell a bit like fish Baffled Neutral Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
@ Macc

2 tesco plastic bags,a plastic tube & a tub of vaseline DO NOT! make a G-I-R-L-FRIEND

Eating gone off snaks while salivating over Paradox polaroids DO NOT! make good (wholesome) hobbies

Working at Blockbusters IS NOT! a REAL job in a REAL world.

& YES! Fanu DOES! smell like fish

Icon_razz
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Hahaha

Baffled @ the girlfriend bit. The man in the shop told me it definitely does Baffled
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Rofl
Macc Wrote:Baffled @ the girlfriend bit. The man in the shop told me it definitely does Baffled

Hahaha
alpha omega Wrote:u should all cut your broadband lines off for 2 months at least & leave your houses & see the real world

Wave
Hahaha
Yeah - LOL Naphta!

That's rich coming from AO, innit!

Mind you, when you have a posh house in Bel Air, a butler called Geoffrey, and a fine collection of jumpers, why go out anyway? Teef
Hahaha
for the record.

I AM NOT CARLTON FROM FRESH PRINCE!

I DO NOT! REMOTELY ,EVEN SLIGHTLY, RESEMBLE THE GEEZER

AND FOR THAT REMARK MACC YOUR NOT! GETTING YOUR TESCO SHOPPING BAG,PLASTIC TUBE & HALF USED TUB OF VASELINE BACK NOW

:P

<------walks away singing the Jackson & McCartney classic

'The girl is mine...oh yeah the dog gone girl is mine...she's mine....no she's mine...she's mine....

Chuck D
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

That's alright, I'll just go back to the shop and get another one. Was starting to get a bit sticky anyway.

Girlfriends are great, aren't they? Teef
Macc Wrote:Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

That's alright, I'll just go back to the shop and get another one. Was starting to get a bit sticky anyway.

Girlfriends are great, aren't they? Teef

that's......just wrong.....

Hahaha
Good job my (real) missus don't come on here Lol

She was asking why I ain't taken the rubbish out.... I just can't bring myself to dump the old bag (boom boom!).
But Macc I thought you were into recycling?

Icon_sad

Chuck D
Anyone who knows Macc's missus get her to pop on here... and kick his ass Teef
Yeah I am but after a while the plastic starts to give. You need a new bag to maintain that 'tight' feeling.

That's enough Hahaha
Naphta Wrote:Anyone who knows Macc's missus get her to pop on here... and kick his ass Teef

1st name Tes 2nd name Co

remember every little helps Wink

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:
Naphta Wrote:Anyone who knows Macc's missus get her to pop on here... and kick his ass Teef

1st name Tes 2nd name Co

remember every little helps Wink

ok stop.. she's a lovely girl... (god knows why she's with Bob... i guess he must be packing)

Hahaha
Cool
That's not what the Tesco bag revealed 2 me last night........but I'm not 1 for gossip & u didn't hear that from me.....

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:That's not what the Tesco bag revealed 2 me last night........but I'm not 1 for gossip & u didn't hear that from me.....

those other tracks better be as offkey as you're being today Hahaha you're cracking me up man...
best thing about it is you can just have your fun, fold em up, and stick em in your pocket. Xyxthumbs

can be tricky getting them out again though Neutral
she wrinkles like a bitch though

Chuck D
oh dear.....that plastic tube is full :/

Chuck D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attention Bag Sir Loris of Crowthorne 1 479 27th January 2009, 17:29
Last Post: DJFracture