who are the WORST producers that got/get regular releases?

62 Replies, 86972 Views

Macc Wrote:[Image: owned.jpg]

Rofl

i haven't seen that one yet!

ok, ok.....sorry, back to the topic at hand.....

i'll say...............bassline smith!

BEAT THAT ONE MOTHERFUCKERS! (unless it's already been said....in which case = Oops )

bassline smith has out WAY too many tunes for his own good.
matrix
j-magic
breakbeat kaos
pressure. Wrote:breakbeat kaos

One of the most inappropriate names ever!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
gain recrods.
Interesting thread.

Lol
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
my votes:

baron
gein and most of those american "tech" producers
bad company (the name is literal)
twisted individual
Roni 'Tiny' Size
_WigWig_ Wrote:Roni 'Tiny' Size

you don't really need to add in the 'tiny' - he's called roni size because of his er.. size.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Well, obviously Stacks - but how big is an average Roni?
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Undead

lol
(22nd November 2005, 20:37)sileni Wrote: "jesus christ, if i attempt to think of this as what i know as drum'n'bass i'll start leaking brain out of my nipples"... 

does Ray Keith still get releases out? i always used to buy his tunes and then realize 30 seconds after coming home each time that the poor guy was probably mentally retarded.

Silly2
(22nd November 2005, 20:37)sileni Wrote: does Ray Keith still get releases out? i always used to buy his tunes and then realize 30 seconds after coming home each time that the poor guy was probably mentally retarded.

there's some hilarious hate on this forum lately, holy shit... haha.

Despite the fact sileni is long gone and so is almost everybody else in this thread I'll respond regardless. Yes, Ray Keith has actually kinda relaunched Dread recordings and is releasing tunes again.
Music critic for the Tally Ho
(13th August 2017, 15:12)firefinga Wrote:
(22nd November 2005, 20:37)sileni Wrote: does Ray Keith still get releases out? i always used to buy his tunes and then realize 30 seconds after coming home each time that the poor guy was probably mentally retarded.

there's some hilarious hate on this forum lately, holy shit... haha.

Despite the fact sileni is long gone and so is almost everybody else in this thread I'll respond regardless. Yes, Ray Keith has actually kinda relaunched Dread recordings and is releasing tunes again.

He's like a Terminator, you just can't keep him down. He'll rise and re-launch himself over and over again if he has to.