I fucking HATE one of my work colleagues!

67 Replies, 16586 Views

he is the laziest wanker i have ever met.

i have basically just told him to fuck off and do some work himself.

tosser

i hate this guy so much, that its getting to the point where i find his lazyness totally disrespectful, and am getting neasr the point whereby a threat of violence will have to be made!

he is so far up my line manager's arse its untrue....

she is the most butters bird...hairy chin etc, (but she is a nice person) but he showers her with complements all the time, and she cant see through it all.

i might have to have it out with her.

its hard not to look at the fuzz on her chin tho.

lol

i felt i needed to get my anger out, so sorry peeps!

lol

peace
http:
//www.inperspectiverecords.com/
Hahaha
I always look forward to your outbursts Hahaha
Hahaha

Geezer here too... 60, nice enough bloke, means no harm.....

BUT he has about 45 minutes worth of smoke breaks an hour, says everything, EVERYTHING he is thinking all the time, talking to himself under his breath, or whatever, he just thinks out loud ALL the time and it is doing my brain in.

Plus he will ask something like 'What day is it?'

'It's the 15th Doug'

'All day? HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA' and cackle his fucking face off. ALL the time. He hardly ever laughs at things other people say that are funny, but laughs at his own derivative, unfunny 'witticisms' as if someone else - some comedy genius - had said it.

He is also one of those who goes 'ahh dear, I dunno' FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON ALL THE FUCKING TIME. (As I type, there he goes again)

All this while sitting there literally 3 yards from where I am now stinking the office out with his manky piss and manky fags smell, fuck's sake.

That's been waiting three weeks to come out, sorry...
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Even as I hit 'submit' he turned and looked at me and said 'Oh well, hahahahaha'

OH WELL WHAT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE??
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:(As I type, there he goes again)

^^

Hahaha
Macc Wrote:Even as I hit 'submit' he turned and looked at me and said 'Oh well, hahahahaha'

OH WELL WHAT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE??

Hahaha
Ay Macc..rember that partridge episode with the guy in the next room to Alans who keeps chuckling to him self....The look Alan gives him when he does it in the lift ...

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
That is EXACTLY it, man! Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
hahaahahhaahhahaahah
markgabba Wrote:Ay Macc..rember that partridge episode with the guy in the next room to Alans who keeps chuckling to him self....The look Alan gives him when he does it in the lift ...

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

This country.
I fucking hate my girlfriend!

always expecting me to clean up after myself,and even replace the toilet roll when I've finished it.

Also expecting me to pay my half of the bills,whilst also demanding sexual performances of herculean proportions on a regular basis!

the stinking wench,how dare she!!!!!

Icon_evil
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Haa haaaa class thread !! Hahaha
He just came in, stinking of piss and fags, went 'ahhh dear' three times, flopped in his chair, slurped his tea, and now is breathing FAR too loudly.

Mad Mad Mad
Macc Wrote:He just came in, stinking of piss and fags, went 'ahhh dear' three times, flopped in his chair, slurped his tea, and now is breathing FAR too loudly.

Mad Mad Mad

Hahaha

try to draw his opinion on something utterly ridiculous....push him to see what the worst witicism he will come out with is.....

try to find something he is bigotted towards and drive him to the edge of his prejudices.....
Macc Wrote:He just came in, stinking of piss and fags, went 'ahhh dear' three times, flopped in his chair, slurped his tea, and now is breathing FAR too loudly.

Mad Mad Mad

had a geezer on the train this morning next to me that needs his adanoids taken out too... he sounded all snuffly but wouldn't blow his nose... Icon_evil
beckett Wrote:try to find something he is bigotted towards and drive him to the edge of his prejudices.....

Hahaha you know them styles!!!!

i work wioth a guy from Zimbawe and it's still against the law to be gay there... (not cool) so he's SO FUNNY about anything homosexual Hahaha

Hence when he pisses me off, I just offer him a kiss and a cuddle and it defuses him EVERY TIME Hahaha

cunt....
chris inperspective Wrote:
beckett Wrote:try to find something he is bigotted towards and drive him to the edge of his prejudices.....

i work wioth a guy from zimbawe and it's still against the law to be gay there... (not cool) so he's so funny about anything homosexual Hahaha

hence when he pisses me off, i just offer him a kiss and a cuddle and it defuses him every time Hahaha

cunt....

Hahaha

Xyxthumbs
There's a guy in my office I have a love/hate relationship with.

Fuck me, he is such an ignorant twat sometimes, but on occasion I can't help but laugh at his TRULY SODDING AWFUL impersonations of Zippy and George. I actually laugh at them. And I can't stop laughing because I know I shouldn't be!! I've tried to stop people from encouraging him, but it never works!

If a woman enters our office, the first thing he asks me is "would you slip her some......" (you can probably guess the rest). If I don't respond, he then says "well I would!" That's plainly obvious you berk! You'd sleep with anything cos you have no brain!!! I caved in the other week and just said yes before he got the chance to ask me. He also lies to himself and pretends he gets in earlier than 10.00. He is actually CONVINCED he walks through the door at 9.30 - even when it says 10.14 on the clock!!!! I am incredulous sometimes - maybe i'm going mad - I don't know Hahaha

Lately, he's noticed me getting irate at how things are carried out by our production department. On Monday he said to me with a big, inane grin on his face "you're getting all aggresive aren't you... do you want to fight someone?" Pleeeeease just fuck off back to Hounslow JEDIcrying

Ahhhhhhh the daddy of all quotes from last week. A guy upstairs is moving to Canada. After a chat with us all about the people, the culture, wildlife, music etc, he asks him "how much is a pint of Stella?" I had to walk off Hahaha
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:A guy upstairs is moving to Canada. After a chat with us all about the people, the culture, wildlife, music etc, he asks him "how much is a pint of Stella?" I had to walk off Hahaha

Rofl
Hahaha
Chris Inperspective Wrote:

i work wioth a guy from Zimbawe and it's still against the law to be gay there... (not cool) so he's SO FUNNY about anything homosexual Hahaha

Hence when he pisses me off, I just offer him a kiss and a cuddle and it defuses him EVERY TIME Hahaha

cunt....

reminds me of the time Beenieman wa son T4 getting interviewed by that gay,curly haired fella & halfway through he says 2 beenie

'I hear some of your songs r not nice towards gays...?'

beenie,with a strange look on his face (and with a flashback beginning to materialize in his brain from Shabba Ranks carrer altering appearance & ommision on The Word with Mark Lemar) replies...

'Yeah...'

curly gay guy says

'well,I'm gay.....do u not like me?'

beenie 'yeah but...' (bamboozled look ensues)

curly gay fella 'we're not all bad u know,let's go to a club,you'll like it...I'ma lot of fun'

beenie :silence:

interview ends....

I still remember it so clearly & think it's one of the best moments in tv history!

Lol
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:reminds me of the time Beenieman wa son T4 getting interviewed by that gay,curly haired fella & halfway through he says 2 beenie

'I hear some of your songs r not nice towards gays...?'

beenie,with a strange look on his face (and with a flashback beginning to materialize in his brain from Shabba Ranks carrer altering appearance & ommision on The Word with Mark Lemar) replies...

'Yeah...'

curly gay guy says

'well,I'm gay.....do u not like me?'

beenie 'yeah but...' (bamboozled look ensues)

curly gay fella 'we're not all bad u know,let's go to a club,you'll like it...I'ma lot of fun'

beenie :silence:

interview ends....

I still remember it so clearly & think it's one of the best moments in tv history!

Lol

Siomon Weston.. yeah he was jokes.... Popworld is rubbish now....
Hahaha

i don't have any outbursts this week Grin

God yeah popworld is trully shite, especially now the chubby bird looks dated
Fushara
quality!

thanks for cheering me up peeps.

peace
http:
//www.inperspectiverecords.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Hell, I hate living in Sao Paulo. gangsters invaded 8bits 30 9,890 26th September 2015, 19:45
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Emailing teef_cowbell.gif to work colleagues Sir Loris of Crowthorne 4 1,526 23rd September 2009, 10:52
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  I hate fucking computers dgoHn 11 2,532 14th November 2008, 09:54
Last Post: john doe
  Attention WWF colleagues Sir Loris of Crowthorne 2 1,107 17th July 2008, 17:02
Last Post: djfada
  attn: macc (solution to your pesky work colleagues) bobule 1 1,442 18th April 2007, 17:09
Last Post: Macc