glastonbury

39 Replies, 5009 Views

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GLASTONBURY-MUD-lo...dZViewItem if you can't go to glastonbury then Grin
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
i just ordered £3,500 worth gonna make a killing selling it to randy japanese buisness men as 'special english lady mud, making you better feeling' Teef

p.s

nm are you the same guy who plays on ukbass??
I'd pay more for a photo of Adam F's expression when Shitmat or Scotch Egg is playing Lol
id pay more for a scotch egg

mmm scotch eggs Teef they even come in bar form now
djfada Wrote:id pay more for a scotch egg

mmm scotch eggs Teef they even come in bar form now

some good advice here
yeh i remeber them days we used to just sit out on the stoop and eat scotch eggs,, :sigh: i guess them days are long gone now, ginsters, farmhouse kitchen, even happy shopper we didnt care we were young you make mistakes with egg wrapped in meat based snacks someitimes when your young and a little foolish...ill never forget the pork pie containing and egg catastrophy of 1953 when cats were let out the bag and friendships were lost , but also new ones were forged through a passion for meat/dairy snack products........what a gwarn morrisons picnic eggs arent even close to ascotch egg you dirty bastards
djfada Wrote:yeh i remeber them days we used to just sit out on the stoop and eat scotch eggs,, :sigh: i guess them days are long gone now, ginsters, farmhouse kitchen, even happy shopper we didnt care we were young you make mistakes with egg wrapped in meat based snacks someitimes when your young and a little foolish...ill never forget the pork pie containing and egg catastrophy of 1953 when cats were let out the bag and friendships were lost , but also new ones were forged through a passion for meat/dairy snack products........what a gwarn morrisons picnic eggs arent even close to ascotch egg you dirty bastards

Hahaha
djfada Wrote:yeh i remeber them days we used to just sit out on the stoop and eat scotch eggs,, :sigh: i guess them days are long gone now, ginsters, farmhouse kitchen, even happy shopper we didnt care we were young you make mistakes with egg wrapped in meat based snacks someitimes when your young and a little foolish...ill never forget the pork pie containing and egg catastrophy of 1953 when cats were let out the bag and friendships were lost , but also new ones were forged through a passion for meat/dairy snack products........what a gwarn morrisons picnic eggs arent even close to ascotch egg you dirty bastards

Mate, dont get us started. Use the search function, bare snaxxx.
i reckon i could right a full book of snax memoirs
if only this would fit in the matrix on a record....
^ Hahaha yeh that would be sweet..ill just write it on my face in permanent marker
Watched some of this last night; truly, truly awful music with a crowd made up of Daily Mail readers trying to disguise themselves as treelovin liberals Puke
Kontra Wrote:Watched some of this last night; truly, truly awful music with a crowd made up of Daily Mail readers trying to disguise themselves as treelovin liberals Puke

some fucking ace advice here.

fuck this stupid festival and i'm glad they are all caked in mud, fucking pseudo hippies and look-at-me-i'm-cool- twits poncing about to crap of the highest order.

may they all get mad cow disease and have their wallets cleaned out.
Kontra Wrote:Watched some of this last night; truly, truly awful music with a crowd made up of Daily Mail readers trying to disguise themselves as treelovin liberals Puke
I get the impression from people who go that judging Glastonbury by the BBC coverage is kind of like judging DnB based on having your head forcibly jammed up Dieselboy's arse...
Slothrop Wrote:
I get the impression from people who go that judging Glastonbury by the BBC coverage is kind of like judging DnB based on having your head forcibly jammed up Dieselboy's arse...

Aye, they're both crap
Slothrop Wrote:

its all a crock of shit, glasto, the beeb etc

its like hanging out on Brighton Beach in the summer.

fucking awful.
The list of people who I'd physically assault if I saw them on the street is fairly short, but Colin Fucking Murray is at the top. At what point did fucking wanker careerist smugonauts who don't actually give a shit about music become the normal choice for music presenters on TV? Steve Lamacq may have been more enthusiastic about the Bluetones than is entirely healthy, but at least when he interviewed a band you got the impression that he'd actually heard their records at some point.
Kontra Wrote:Watched some of this last night

why?

Hahaha
Ashes Wrote:
Slothrop Wrote:

its all a crock of shit, glasto, the beeb etc

fucking awful.

...should get over to eastbourne mate, our beach is much nicer! Lol
Statto Wrote:
Kontra Wrote:Watched some of this last night

why?

Hahaha

Lol A very good question! We've just got a digi box so was finding out what the red button did!
Seen a fair bit of this today.

Neutral
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
socialengineer Wrote:
Ashes Wrote:its all a crock of shit, glasto, the beeb etc

fucking awful.

...should get over to eastbourne mate, our beach is much nicer! Lol

i have long since left that dreadful place now.
did anyone see bjork on fiday from glasto? fucking amazing!!
Ashes Wrote:its like hanging out on Brighton Beach in the summer.

fucking awful.

I thought you were a musician?
bobule Wrote:did anyone see bjork on fiday from glasto? fucking amazing!!

Yes Lovesmilie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Needed. Pls vote for my mates band Brascoe, Glastonbury Ticket to be won strike 1 1,746 24th February 2010, 15:56
Last Post: Statto
  Free Glastonbury album Sir Loris of Crowthorne 5 1,288 25th June 2008, 18:57
Last Post: davetrax
  Glastonbury Line up revealed INITIAL 13 2,190 7th June 2007, 17:10
Last Post: nerve
  Glastonbury INITIAL 3 730 4th April 2007, 12:56
Last Post: Ashes
  Registering for Glastonbury Tkts ends today! markgabba 2 669 5th March 2007, 14:50
Last Post: Chris Inperspective