Soundcloud

19 Replies, 6815 Views

Soundcloud Weatherman Wrote:Hello cycom,
Nice! Looks like your track B1 Cycom - Funky Giraffe is getting quite popular. This is a quick heads up that your track will soon be reaching the 100 downloads per track limit. After the 100th download, the download button on your track will be disabled.

If you'd like your track to be available for more downloads, please upgrade to a Premium account.

Your host,
The SoundCloud WeatherMan

Icon_sad Thumbd Bandwidth costs NOTHING these days. They just want to push me into a premium account Roll

Parially I can understand it, yet it feels a bit meh... Neutral
Well that's a bit shit Roll
Icon_eek cunts.
Can you not delete it and re-up it?
Chin
Or maybe they'll be looking out for people doing that
if it was £12 a year itwould be ok imo, some of these tarifs people charge seem a bit much considering most people will not want to pay a penny
Euphony Wrote:Can you not delete it and re-up it?
Chin
Or maybe they'll be looking out for people doing that

that'd be a bit too easy, I guess Wink

I think could put a link in the notes which provides a direct download from the plainaudio site, though. Chin

100 downloads is a bit restrictive imoGrumble
cycom Wrote:I think could put a link in the notes which provides a direct download from the plainaudio site, though.

i was just about to suggest that

its all ive done with my mpfree stuff, just uploaded them as non downloadable but public tracks and put a link

next thing will probably be that the track gets locked cos of too many views or some equally wankerish shite
cycom Wrote:that'd be a bit too easy, I guess Wink

Indeed it would, which is what I thought as i typed it, so why did I type it?? Who knows, but I did Lol

The link idea is a good idea, unless like Fada said, they start getting a bit militant with things.

If that's the case, see Shift's comment Icon_razz
http://www.virb.com

Not sure if they have changed since I joined, but you can host for free, with download links, on here

Heres an example > http://www.virb.com/dwarde

Check the "mp3" button see if it works.. etc... Grin
yeh i really liked virb, doesnt seem like it gets much action in the same way soundcloud does these days, though Neutral
It's okay we are just really underground
dsp Wrote:if it was £12 a year itwould be ok imo, some of these tarifs people charge seem a bit much considering most people will not want to pay a penny

Wait until next year... soon you'll paying money into Rupert Murdoch's pockets for online news. I can only imagine large corporations who have a stakeholder interest in smaller websites will follow suit.
dwarde Wrote:It's okay we are just really underground

Teef
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:
dsp Wrote:if it was £12 a year itwould be ok imo, some of these tarifs people charge seem a bit much considering most people will not want to pay a penny

Wait until next year... soon you'll paying money into Rupert Murdoch's pockets for online news. I can only imagine large corporations who have a stakeholder interest in smaller websites will follow suit.

im already paying him for sky and internet / phone etc i don't like it, i even tried to leave and go back to bt last week but he gave me a 25% off for 6 months the cunt
"...SoundCloud Has Lost Over 100 Million Users Since 2016, Report Shows.."

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/08...0-million/

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/08...ceo-ljung/

drama drama.
Boring
Just use the motherfucker thing and stop moaning, it's not difficult. If you can't understand that paying for something is the opposite of what consumerism means, you're stupid.
Honestly if I didn't have my mood restraining medication...*gets a gun and shoots the public*
Are you really that dumb? Surely see that by investing a monetized deal in a popular platform means both value for money and return on investment? But no. Hahaha. 
This is basic economics, stocks and shares ideas in full effect. I can't believe I have to explain this benign crap to neo Nazis.
Just go away you're not helping. I honestly don't want to feel shit or have time for your Donald trump card.
"But I want someone else to pay for everything!!
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me!!"

Not surprising - you're a terrorist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [soundcloud] The i updated soundcloud thread djneils 11 6,379 28th August 2010, 11:50
Last Post: djneils