Terry's Chocolate Orange bars

14 Replies, 6260 Views

Just to remind everyone: these are absolutely massive.

I bought 8 on Tuesday afternoon. Now they're all gone.

I'm intending to buy some more next week with a view to replacing breakfast and lunch with them. I may even ask some girls over for dinner and just serve them cold Terry's Chocolate Orange bars. And if they start to complain then i'll simply ask them to leave.

Personally I think Terry is owning the place right now.
'They're not Terry's, they're Kraft Foods.'
chocolate for breakfast for the winning

today i had a pack of mint choc poppets Xyxthumbs
cube Wrote:'They're not Terry's, they're Kraft Foods.'

I feel guilty enough already bro, please don't make this any harder.
terry is big in the game on "Minder" lol

personally i do like the chocolate orange very much but can only smash the pants out of them at christmas.

any other time of year makes me feel dirty!

lol
Just picturing a fat Lorris in my head.. Not a good look, to be honest :/
Delta Wrote:Just picturing a fat Lorris in my head.. Not a good look, to be honest :/

Hahaha
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:I bought 8 on Tuesday afternoon. Now they're all gone.

Hahaha

though it'd've been funnier if you'd posted this on Tuesday evening
Statto Wrote:it'd've

Holy double contraction Batman! Icon_eek
dj hades Wrote:terry is big in the game

very close indeed to pmsl Rofl
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
greenleaf504 Wrote:
Delta Wrote:Just picturing a fat Lorris in my head.. Not a good look, to be honest :/

Hahaha

Lol
Ben Kei Wrote:
Statto Wrote:it'd've

Holy double contraction Batman! Icon_eek

English written as it's spoken Smile
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:Just to remind everyone: these are absolutely massive.

nah mate theyre about 10cm. if you think thats big you should see a toblerone. huge!
Statto Wrote:
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:I bought 8 on Tuesday afternoon. Now they're all gone.

Hahaha

though it'd've been funnier if you'd posted this on Tuesday evening

I think you're right Jon boy, it would have been funnier. Though in fairness I had also been snaxing on current buns and chocolate malted milk during that 4 day period. Once upon a time I used to simply box off whatever I had in front of me in one go, whereas nowadays I tend to spread things out and mix it up a little. Cos after all, variety's the spice of life, right?
Sir Loris of Crowthorne Wrote:I used to simply box off whatever I had in front of me in one go

Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jacob's Mint Club bars Sir Loris of Crowthorne 12 3,919 21st October 2009, 10:10
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  FAO John Terry beckett 10 2,132 5th February 2009, 18:42
Last Post: denaris
  [CHOCOLATE] Wispa bars Sir Loris of Crowthorne 30 7,304 30th October 2007, 16:13
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  Galaxy Creamy Drinking Chocolate Drink Sir Loris of Crowthorne 4 3,026 3rd June 2006, 00:07
Last Post: hardtimes
  OG Hip Hop Chocolate subvert 1 1,704 11th May 2006, 18:10
Last Post: oplin