live fast, troll hard

38 Replies, 13788 Views

thats what happens when you live so close to a river
what a dickhead
I meant pressure, what kind of dickhead comment is that supposed to be
Fada Wrote:I meant pressure, what kind of dickhead comment is that supposed to be

[Image: 340x_custom_1242930531440_Troll_hard.jpg]
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
pressure Wrote:thats what happens when you live so close to a river

I don't post much on the forum, but that comment is disgraceful and a terribly insensitive thing to say.

As previously posted you're a dickhead Thumbd
djr005 Wrote:
pressure Wrote:thats what happens when you live so close to a river

I don't post much on the forum, but that comment is disgraceful and a terribly insensitive thing to say.

As previously posted you're a dickhead Thumbd

get over it ya big fanny , if people live close to rivers expect floods
pressure Wrote:get over it ya big fanny , if people live close to rivers expect floods

So 0.03 posts per day, and you're content with stating the bleedin' obvious?
Düffah Wrote:
pressure Wrote:get over it ya big fanny , if people live close to rivers expect floods

So 0.03 posts per day, and you're content with stating the bleedin' obvious?

yeah
I see your point Mr Pressure, but 1) some people cannot afford to simply up sticks and move and 2) People who didn't live exactly next to a river were affected as the flooding is that bad.
Do you not have any river anywhere near you? The area affected was larger than France and Germany combined at one point.

"You were born during a famine and had no food? Get over it"

Roll
Euphony Wrote:1) some people cannot afford to simply up sticks and move

they moved to the river

Euphony Wrote:2) People who didn't live exactly next to a river were affected as the flooding is that bad.
thats what happens when you live on flood plains

Euphony Wrote:"You were born during a famine and had no food? Get over it"
big difference
pressure Wrote:
Euphony Wrote:1) some people cannot afford to simply up sticks and move

they moved to the river

Euphony Wrote:2) People who didn't live exactly next to a river were affected as the flooding is that bad.
thats what happens when you live on flood plains

Euphony Wrote:"You were born during a famine and had no food? Get over it"
big difference

Listen here fucktard, sadly many people's life's have been lost in Sri Lanka, Australia and Brazil over the last few days due to the horrendous floods.
Smart arse comments about living next to the river, and what do they expect are uncalled for.

Just stop and consider the families, friends, animals that have all suffered through these horrific natural disasters and how sad it really is.
It might not affect you personally pressure, but some people have lost fucking everything, from loved ones, homes, pictures, jungle record collections etc etc.

So YOU don't be a fanny and think about your comment just for a second.
djr005 Wrote:jungle record collections

you were doing really well up to here
It was to make a point, that you're clearly not getting.
In answer to your stupid comments to my reply to your previous stupid comment:

pressure Wrote:they moved to the river

Who 'moved to the river'? Do you personally know all the thousands of people who live there? and that they all just moved there out of choice? Most of them were born there and have always lived and worked there, not necessarily out of choice but out of necessity.

pressure Wrote:thats what happens when you live on flood plains
See the second half of my reply above.

pressure Wrote:big difference

It is no different in the point I was trying to get across, which you clearly missed Wink.
The same common denominator applies. Most the people who live there were born there and work there, They didn't have a choice to be born there, the same way someone born in a famine doesn't have a choice to be born there. So by your logic, there is no difference in either the River statement you made and the Famine statement I made. It was a demonstration of how pathetic you sound.
Nearly every major city in the history of human civilisation has been built on or near a river.

Just sayin'.
Indeed.

[Image: applaus.gif]
Euphony Wrote:Who 'moved to the river'? Do you personally know all the thousands of people who live there? and that they all just moved there out of choice? Most of them were born there and have always lived and worked there, not necessarily out of choice but out of necessity.

then it's the fault of their grandparents or parents

Euphony Wrote:there is no difference in either the River statement you made and the Famine statement

yes there is , you're just raging that you chose a stupid analogy
droid Wrote:Nearly every major city in the history of human civilisation has been built on or near a river.

Just sayin'.

thanks tony robinson

[Image: v0_master.jpg]
Mick, will ya fuckin cop on!!!! FFS

Go abuse someone in a shit thread about House music or something..

I'm friendly with you, but fuck sake!!!!!!!!! What the fuck are you talking about??

That's what happens when you live near a river............ Jesus Christ........
RickyForce Wrote:That's what happens when you live near a river

but it does barry , dont hate
his lover probably decided to use no lube this week, that would make anybody come on the internet and troll tragedy threads......
Its the new Mully.. lol

Ricky.
pressure Wrote:yes there is , you're just raging that you chose a stupid analogy

Yes I'm raging, look at me Roll

I was simply pointing out the meaning of my simple analogy, that for some reason you seem unable to comprehend.
Euphony Wrote:
pressure Wrote:yes there is , you're just raging that you chose a stupid analogy

Yes I'm raging, look at me Roll

I was simply pointing out the meaning of my simple analogy, that for some reason you seem unable to comprehend.

I can't comprehend stupidity
It must be confusing when you look in the mirror then Icon_razz