For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001

945 Replies, 876608 Views

I can't really get into William Ryan Fritch's music besides 1 release to date earlier in his cataogue, but I thought I'd drop this FaceBook link in this thread seeing as the label has paid for the promotion and the music isn't only adequate.

"The biggest project we've ever done for composer William Ryan Fritch titled 'Revisionist' is set to release February 10th, 2015. It features collaborations with Benoît Pioulard, DM Stith, Origamibiro & The Joy of Box, and Esmé Patterson. It comes in a few formats, a gorgeous and limited deluxe edition 12" vinyl book, or in a digipak CD. Both featuring the imagery of world renowned artist Joao Ruas. Many of the deluxe vinyl editions have already been spoken for, due to the Leave Me Sessions Subscription Series, so you may not want to sleep on it.

Pre-order on Vinyl, CD, or Digital here:
https://losttribesound.bandcamp.com/album/revisionist

Deluxe 12" Vinyl Edition Includes:
• 140 gram vinyl housed in a deluxe vinyl book jacket with matte artwork.
• Four full color book bound pages of artwork on uncoated stock
• 'Revisionist' album download card (24 Bit FLAC, 320 MP3)
• EPs, 'Heavy' and 'Empty' on a DL card (24 Bit FLAC, 320 MP3)
• Artwork throughout by world renowned Brazilian artist João Ruas.
• Limited to 300 (Almost half of these are already spoken for)
• We want your album to arrive in excellent condition. The 'Revisionist' deluxe book vinyl packaging is an oversized item and as high quality as it gets. It will be shipped with the vinyl unsleeved in a separate white sleeve so no seam splitting will occur, with the book and vinyl wrapped securely between two oversized cardboard inserts (stiffners), then given extra padded corner protection . This will then be placed in a larger outer box that will allow a layer of tightly packed of biodegradable peanuts to surround these collectors items."

Messages In This Thread
For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 - by Muttley - 8th December 2014, 00:27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For The Closcrete Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 43 53,790 1st September 2021, 13:21
Last Post: Muttley
  For The Electronica Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 81 94,538 19th September 2020, 10:30
  Soundscape lovers - AGN / Hibernate collaboration CD Muttley 11 19,647 7th June 2019, 12:09
  Toronto Rave Mixtape Archive firefinga 2 6,495 12th September 2017, 11:35
Last Post: EdwardSullivan63
  For Lovers of AMEN! NoodeL 9 13,487 17th January 2017, 18:22
Last Post: MetaLX