For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001

945 Replies, 876668 Views

listening to bvdub tracks on my echodot atm and it's Falcon
what i like about bvdub is that his sound comes from a far away place. literally anyway, as in a metaphor. it changes constantly over time. ever evolving. always sounds like a lot of work and love went into the stuff. being so emotive and female brain friendly is the icing on the cake.

i also like that it's so spiritual, without being pseudo=god. that's what i meant with my ambience is a headtrip comments above Dinsdale's post. it's communicating in a universal language of love, rather than serving a niche of buyers who buy up something in no interest of really getting into the sounds. hoarders who treat music and gear acquisition as a commodity. as a problem.

life shouldn't be about problems. life is what you make it. you can make cheap gear sound like expensive gear, the same as an uninspired negative makes everything sound like his last.
what makes me laugh is that some producers out there are broken records who churn out the same formula over and over and expect the openminded fan to buy into their stocks and shares.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For The Ambient Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 - by Muttley - 19th April 2020, 17:31

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For The Closcrete Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 43 53,790 1st September 2021, 13:21
Last Post: Muttley
  For The Electronica Lovers...review and mixtape archive 001 Muttley 81 94,544 19th September 2020, 10:30
  Soundscape lovers - AGN / Hibernate collaboration CD Muttley 11 19,647 7th June 2019, 12:09
  Toronto Rave Mixtape Archive firefinga 2 6,495 12th September 2017, 11:35
Last Post: EdwardSullivan63
  For Lovers of AMEN! NoodeL 9 13,487 17th January 2017, 18:22
Last Post: MetaLX