Muttley's Dream Journal

202 Replies, 131903 Views

i just woke up from a little snooze. I just had a dream where I was at some dumb house party, or some kinda gathering in a living room type thingy. it was a really random mix of people there of all ages, but some reason the majority of the vibe was a bunch of older industrial music fans or something. for some reason, a song by Big Audio Dynamite (random i know lol) comes on, and my buddy starts goin ape shit & starts dancing, which i've never seen him do in real life for anything lol. in real life, dude really does like the odd BAD tune tho, I've always been indifferent tho. meh.

so.. for some reason, it was up to me to start djing & mix in the next tune. so i rush over to the stereo, turntable set up which was all over the place in this house, all mismatched gear & shit. the BAD tune had a breakbeat in it lol, so i search frantically for a breaky tune that will appeal to the industrial fans up in di place. and, suddenly i find a random breaky Bjork tune in a pile of record that i've never heard before. so i mix it in, it works! i mix in Bjork and all is good. i'm lookin for the next tune and i start goin through random dnb records i see, nothing stands out, but i realise only one of the turntables has the right cartridge working. so within the Bjork track playin, these cartridge salesmen dudes bring one over and i try to put it on the other turntable in time. the cartridge sucks, is too heavy and drags itself all across the record, scratching the vinyl in the process. I was annoyed, and thought "what shitty cartridges!", but didnt' care cuz that the record got scratched cuz it wasn't any of my records.

i didnt' mix in the next tune.

the end.
Muttley Wrote:October 26

Weird dream. Got too close to a horse's back legs while rollerblading upwards over a bridge. The horse turned into one of our dogs and was foaming at the mouth trying to attack me while I leapt up onto a steel building site frame. I was sampling a new 2CD wedding style DJ CD player. I used to have a Gemini one since 2004 when I started DJing.

October 27

Various forgotten thoughts, outlined by schoolkids drawing on each other in the playground with red pen.

What is it with me and schoolkids?

u actually fruitboot aka rollerblade in your dreams? heh.

anytime i have a school dream, high school or otherwise, its usually a reflection & reminder that i never finished high school "properly".. i was bad cunt as a kid, and got kicked out of school & shit, twice in one year to be honest. so.. i had that reputation to live down, particularly in my family @ the time, cuz i was maybe one of 2 peeps in my larger family that didnt' graduate, which was kind of a big thing to certain people in my family. its a different story now, cuz a bunch of my younger cousins are bigger failures than i could have ever been @ their ages to this day. ha.

but yeah, i have school dreams often, and in almost all of em, its a reflection that i didn't graduate high school. sometimes its stressful in the dream, sometimes its weird cuz I'll be my present adult self, and still going to high school lol, etc. its kinda dumb.
MetaLX Wrote:Kermit McBollocks Lol

He just interrogated my Facebook post about him!

November 18 Dream

Woke up in the dream thinking I could put one of those human punchbag (a bag where the human shape is upheld) in the area of my flat's garden.
Kermie balls
+ToRMeNT+ Wrote:its a different story now, cuz a bunch of my younger cousins are bigger failures than i could have ever been @ their ages to this day. ha.

Lol
Last nights dream was odd (well the one I remember anyway). It was more a dream about dreaming.
In the dream I was acquiring some tokens that would allow me to extend my dream length (as in, make me stretch time so that my sleep went on for longer to my body than what was actually happening). I could also save up these tokens and swap them for access to a different dream state.
To activate the tokens (that weren't physical) I had to mentally do a hybrid mix of a wink and also imagine a small round circle and touch the centre of the circle while it was suspended in front of my eyes (again, not touch it physically). Although that description doesn't match it properly as it was a combination of doing all at the same time but also like none of them as a result.

Very strange, but at least I wasn't trying to chat up random fruit and veg for a change!
No no, I dream that all the time Teef

But seriously, I once had a similar dream when I had an upset stomach. Needed to mentally keep the psychedelic colours floating before my eyes in shape. Was a quite strenuous task and when I finally lost control over the colour blob I woke up and had to throw up Grin
cycom Wrote:when I finally lost control over the colour blob I woke up and had to throw up Grin

Hahaha
The last 2 day's dreams have been a bit too erotic for SC Hahaha Will see how I get on tonight.
Wonder what ol Kermit McBollocks would have to say . . .
Miss Piggy mad mee have a vosectomee fir papering her bedroom walls wit frog spawn Icon_sad
Oh no...yr back again.

November 21 Dream

In all seriousness, I can't really remember my dream last night. In the morning I was lucid dreaming and was hitting various things while turning footballers on their heads and flying through the air in the process.
Muttley Wrote:Oh no...yr back again.

Yee ar just jellus that I can get Miss Piggy ey, but yo - er you ar something els boyo. I bet you wen thru all of puberty mincin about in the skool disco! Yar slurp
I didn't know you had a mildly smutty side Kermit.

Those dreams where you are just going along with them in sync with waking life are all too often about unregulated stuff.
November 22 Dream

Funny dream from memory. Natasha Khan was in it again. We were backstage at a gig and putting songs together. She came backstage anyway. The rest of the dream involved fitting around other people and providing services to a crowd. Maybe that comes from me thinking about relationships I have with women and people and a desired fanbase in music.
I had a dream!

I think i usually have dreams, but i finally remembered one.

I was assembling some sort of electronic device with this guy from montreal i've met a few times at fighting game tournaments. For the longest time i was watching him build this little box with all these ports and i had no idea what it was. Then it dawned on me that it was actually an old SVGA splitter.

Then i woke up.

very enlightening.
Muttley Wrote:
Muttley Wrote:Oh no...yr back again.

Yee ar just jellus that I can get Miss Piggy ey, but yo - er you ar something els boyo. I bet you wen thru all of puberty mincin about in the skool disco! Yar slurp

Are you having an online conversation with yourself? Willynilly

Hahaha
Don't judge I've read your travel journals Hahaha
MetaLX Wrote:Don't judge I've read your travel journals Hahaha

But I wasn't replying to myself when I was doing it, I was just posting the journals ya big Galah :P Wink
He doesn't belong to me, honest. I got in with the wrong crowd. Neutral
Metalpegs is a wrong 'un that's for sure
Was dreaming earlier about a goat feeding on some animal. In the last hour David Cameron dancing with Sophie Ellis-Bextor in Strictly Nervous
Around an hour ago too the .gif of Rob Ford falling over dropping a rugby ball turned into a bomb that was thrown down a lift with Super Mario at the bottom. Lol
what? Lol
Kermit McBollocks woz ere

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote for Sabre - A Wandering Journal paulreset 4 4,282 14th April 2010, 13:41
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Sabre - A Wandering Journal fonik 21 12,923 2nd April 2010, 21:24
Last Post: dionysus
  Dance Cult - Journal of Electronic Dance Music Culture future forces 1 3,707 28th January 2010, 09:01
Last Post: Euphony