OUT NOW: TAIJI2 LP and CRYOGENICS - FALLEN EP (OMNI MUSIC)

16 Replies, 7270 Views

Hi guys Wave

Omni Music starts 2014 with a bang, featuring a new compilation of deep beats and atmospheres from artists old and new. Those familiar with the first Taijitu LP will know exactly what to expect, 12 tracks of varied, emotional and epic compositions. Starting on a chillout note, courtesy of Christian Bokhove, the LP evolves through to experimental beats, artcore sounds, oldskool jungle influences, liquid-tinged vibes, Techstep stamped rhythms, and everything in between. Omni Music is committed to bringing you the deepest beats throughout 2014, so keep your ear to the ground as we continue the journey to the future.

[Image: taiji2_cover_web.jpg]

[Image: taiji2_Credits_web.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/taiji2-lp-clips

Available at:

Bandcamp

itunes

Juno

Trackitdown

Digitaltunes

[URL="http://www.djtunes.com/various-artists-10/taiji2-lp"]DJtunes
[/URL]
With more stores to follow soon Grin

Next up, Cryogenics returns to Omni Music with his new EP, crammed full of incredibly deep beats and atmospheres. Cryogenics is one of the hottest new producers around and Omni Music are happy to support his vision of how beats should be made. These 4 tracks show his versatility and skill at creating diverse and captivating music, from tour de force atmospheric amens to exquisite drumfunk tales. Omni fans will all agree that Cryogenics is a worthy addition to the label, and here at Omni HQ we’re already looking forward to his first full length LP, that will be surfacing later in 2014.

[Image: the_fallen_cover_web.jpg]

[Image: the_fallen_credits_web.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/cryogenics-ryo/se...en-ep-omni

Available at:

Bandcamp

itunes

Juno

With many more stores to follow very shortly Grin

Wave

All the best for the New Year guys

Chris Eschaton
Taijitu on Beatport:

>>>HERE<<<

Cryogenics on Beatport:

>>>HERE<<<

Wave
Big releases! Will bag both of them this week.
Perfect start of 2014 for Omni Music.

Look forward to Cryogenics LP later this year Xyxthumbs
Grin

Kisskiss
Really enjoyed the mixture of styles and artists on Taiji 2, quality compilation indeed. Smile
The cataloging has me interested. Here's what it looks like:

Omni - album
OmniEP- EP / Solo work
Ohmni - unreleased and re-released material
OmniZero -?
InfiniteSloth Wrote:The cataloging has me interested. Here's what it looks like:

Omni - album
OmniEP- EP / Solo work
OmniZero -?

Omnizero is for free releases as i know...
"Delphinus" has a moment of silence at 6:10, it can be also heard in Bandcamp preview. Sounds like an error during encoding or something.
Dinsdale Wrote:"Delphinus" has a moment of silence at 6:10, it can be also heard in Bandcamp preview. Sounds like an error during encoding or something.

That's odd, I'll look into that
DIB Wrote:Really enjoyed the mixture of styles and artists on Taiji 2, quality compilation indeed. Smile

Thanks mate Grin
InfiniteSloth Wrote:The cataloging has me interested. Here's what it looks like:

Omni - album
OmniEP- EP / Solo work
OmniZero -?

Almost Smile

Ohmni is for unreleased/re-released and things that don't quite fit the other catalogues
Omnizero, as Kaos rightly pointed out is for free releases...the zero represents that it costs nothing to download it Smile

Wave @ Nic
Euphony Wrote:
Dinsdale Wrote:"Delphinus" has a moment of silence at 6:10, it can be also heard in Bandcamp preview. Sounds like an error during encoding or something.

That's odd, I'll look into that

Yeah something odd seems to have happened there, the original file is fine. I'm re-uploading it to bandcamp now.

Hit me up with your email address again mate and I'll get the wav sent over to you.

Thank you for pointing this out as I don't tend to sit there listening all the way through the clips on bandcamp once I've uploaded them as I don't expect this to happen! So, many thanks Smile Kisskiss
or mp3, or whatever format you prefer, just let me know Wink
PM sent.
Flac or Wav will be fine, as I forgot to write it in my message Smile

As for music itself, it's absolutely great compilation. It's hard for me to pick favourite tunes yet, but Okee's "Moondance" has definitely some special vibes.
Got your pm, uploading now Smile
PM received and downloaded. Thank you sir! Smile
Damn, that "Moondance" is really something on the next level :thumbu"
Still my favourite tune on Taiji2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OMNI MUSIC/KNITEFORCE 12" BUNDLE Euphony 0 289 7th September 2023, 21:47
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 2,874 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS - ATHENS EP (OmniEP259) Euphony 0 711 16th January 2022, 08:55
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OKEE FT LUCIDA & CRYOGENICS - ART OF VISION (Omni094) Euphony 0 679 17th October 2021, 07:18
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS & ESCHATON - FRONTIERS (Omni090) Euphony 2 1,455 3rd August 2021, 15:51