RELEASE 

OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES - FRUKTAMUNGUS - MEINONG'S JUNGLE (Ohm032)

2 Replies, 1647 Views

The Ohm Series enters 2017 with the serene sounds of ambient master Fruktamungus. Suspend all thoughts of beats and bass and let your mind drift to places it never knew existed in dimensions beyond the self. Both these tracks drift and glide through pleasant otherworldy timbres that suck your conciousness deep in to a world of blissful being. This is a welcome return for Fruktamungus after his beautiful debut LP, as he leaves us suspended in other realms while we await his next instalment.

[Image: Fruktamungus_Meinong_s_Jungle_Cover_web.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/omnimusicuk/out-n...gle-ohm032

Available now at:

Bandcamp

Trackitdown

DJ Tunes

Juno

Amazon

Digital Tunes

and many more good sale stores Smile

Chris Eschaton
Hey m8
I listened to Fruk's 1st Ohm release just now. "Sleeping Giant" is definitely still timeless. Hoping this has staying power too. 

I'll be in touch. 
Thank you!
Mike Smile
I did not like the sound of "Clone" sales store. Wonder what happened to them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES: AP ORGANISM - IN SEARCH OF THE SPACED EP (Ohm034) Euphony 0 1,878 21st May 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES- AP ORGANISM - BAT SYMPHONY 1 - 3 (Ohm033) Euphony 0 2,144 26th March 2017, 08:59
  OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES: FRUKTAMUNGUS - SLEEPING GIANT LP (Ohm08) Euphony 6 3,214 19th March 2017, 13:06
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES- AP ORGANISM - DEEP SPACE EXPLORATION UNIT EP (Ohm031) Euphony 0 2,039 30th October 2016, 08:20
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES - FOCI'S LEFT - MY LIFE IN BITS AND PIECES LP (Ohm029) Euphony 4 2,323 24th October 2016, 16:56
Last Post: Statto