Sat on the Crapper

11 Replies, 19507 Views

Come on lets fill up the Crapper, looking bleak in there.
Speaking of Crapper - I started a Twitter account specifically about jobbying. Loris put me on to the jobbiers netwwork.
The twitter handle is: @rogerlejobbier
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
I'm anticipating some Toiletclaw in due course
(19th December 2016, 14:50)Neptune Wrote: Speaking of Crapper - I started a Twitter account specifically about jobbying. Loris put me on to the jobbiers netwwork.
The twitter handle is: @rogerlejobbier

Hahaha he actually mentioned to me about your Adventures in Porcelain Punishment

Jobbies  Stevebull
Just adding the Work Jobby Survival guide here - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1352941
Consider this a sort of rewind.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
couple of questions if you dont mind ?

In a Jobby (ray)Parlour do you ever get guilted out by the amount of paper you draw ? Is going for the 3rd wipe contributing to global warming?

When backdrafting a collegue into the cubicle (the water tank still filling?) Do you proceed and get the job done or hang about until they leave the room and enter another cubicle ?

Is it ok to spit on the rim and give it a jolly good wipe around pre-sit down ?
I sit on the crapper daily, I shall tweet about this when it's the time of the day
Music critic for the Tally Ho
(19th December 2016, 15:08)strike Wrote: couple of questions if you dont mind ?

In a Jobby (ray)Parlour do you ever get guilted out by the amount of paper you draw ? Is going for the 3rd wipe contributing to global warming?
- NEVER

(19th December 2016, 15:08)strike Wrote: When backdrafting a collegue into the cubicle (the water tank still filling?) Do you proceed and get the job done or hang about until they leave the room and enter another cubicle ?
- This really depends on your confidence levels.

(19th December 2016, 15:08)strike Wrote: Is it ok to spit on the rim and give it a jolly good wipe around pre-sit down ?
- Research has shown that many people spit on the rim during the preparatory part of the jobby, followed by a jolly good wipe of course. I would also advise that you 'dress' the seat with toilet paper to avoid the shock of a cold seat and to provide an extra barrier from potential previous mishaps.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
SPIT ON THE RIM
Xerx4

(AHH FFS - how do you quote properly on this new fangled forum?! JEDIcrying)
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
(19th December 2016, 14:48)strike Wrote: Come on lets fill up the Crapper, looking bleak in there.

Wave
finally someone pulled the chain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crapper IChiOne 1 3,279 11th August 2010, 21:13
Last Post: Statto
  Why are there only 5 threads in the crapper? bhima 5 4,973 30th March 2009, 17:44
Last Post: MetaLX
  The Crapper - moderators get in line for a spanking... B 24 11,252 15th January 2009, 16:42
Last Post: cube
  attn: sc re: this goes int eh crapper...lol siLLy KiD 1 3,208 22nd November 2006, 11:51
Last Post: docius
  attn: crapper king beckett 6 5,470 30th June 2006, 16:20
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne